Clint Barton- Brownies

You were in the kitchen baking brownies with Clint. You had left him with the mix, even though you knew it wasn't a smart move, whilst you looked through the cupboard looking for a tray. You would have gotten Clint to look for the tray but he was as useful as a chocolate teapot when it came to the kitchen.

Finally you found a tray in the back of one of the cupboards, you climbed back out of the cupboard to see Clint stood in front of the mixing bowl with brownie mixture splattered across the room and himself.

"How are you able to make such a mess?" You chuckled.

He turned around with a sheepish grin.

Surprisingly his accuracy in shooting an arrow, didn't transfer to keeping the mixture in the bowl when he stirred it.

As he smiled at you, you noticed a small patch of the mixture on his cheek. An idea hit you. You smirked walking over to him resting a hand softly onto his shoulder and your other onto his arm. Standing on your tip toes you moved closer, licking the chocolate from his check, before stepping away from him.

He looked slightly confused.

"Did you just lick me?" he questioned, with a completely baffled expression.

You smiled awkwardly, "sorry, it seemed sexy and seductive in my head, when in reality that was rather creepy and odd."

He waited a moment, before smiling at you. He turned away from you dipping his finger into the mixture, before wiping it onto your nose. You crossed your eyes trying to look at the brown blob on your nose.

Clint leaned in. He stuck out his tongue and licked your nose. He moved back smiling down at you.

"That just made it weirder," you chuckled.

"Yes it did," he laughed, "but even when you make a complete foul of yourself, you are surprisingly sexy."

"You don't have to lie Clint," you smiled.

He smirked wrapping his arms around you pressing his lips to yours, "let's agree to never let me bake with you again."

"Agreed."

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you liked this imagine.

If you'd like to request an imagine, PM me or comment below.

Thank you.

Charlotte.