Bobby Drake- Dysfunctional Little Family (h)

"BOBBY" you shouted as he tickled you in the common room of the school "What was that Darling?" he asked laughing "STOP IT" you shouted again between laughs "Not until you say 'I love the Iceman'" he smirked as he said it "YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU THOUGH" you squirmed around as you attempted to grab his hands "Say it Darling" you playfully glared at him "I LOVE THE ICEMAN" as soon as the last word left your lips he stopped.

You managed to catch your breath as your boyfriend kept on laughing "Why are you so mean?" you pouted but Bobby pulled you into his lap "Awh Darling. Don't be mad" he kissed your cheek "Yeah, yeah" he chuckled.

"Y/N" you heard Cyclops shout, Cyclops was your brother - when he found out about his mutation he brought you to the school with him and it just so happened that you had a mutation too - so this usually happened "Be back in a minute" you kissed Bobby's cheek and got off of his lap.

"What's up Bro?" you asked and your brother smiled "That doesn't matter for now" you tilted your head in confusion "Look" he pointed to where Bobby was sitting but now Rogue was next to him.

You knew Rogue liked Bobby, it was blatantly obvious. She never stopped trying to get her way, that you and Bobby break up and she gets to go out with him. That would never happen though, not by a long shot. You and Bobby had been together since both of you started at the school; that was a long time ago now which means that you two had been in a relationship for a while now.

You walked back over to Bobby and sat down on his lap "Hi Rogue, how are you?" you asked as Bobby nuzzled his face into your neck after wrapping his arms around your waist "I was good until you came back" she glared at you and you scoffed "Look Rogue. Everyone here knows you like Bobby" Bobby kissed your cheek "You might as well give up now" she continued to glare.

"Rogue, I do not like you that way and I never will" Bobby said being blunt "I love Y/N and I always will" you smiled and leaned back into Bobby's touch "I have nothing against you Rogue, really. Just stop trying to get with my boyfriend" you tried to be nice to her, you knew she had a rough past and she found out about her mutation in a bad way.

She stood up and walked straight out of the common room. Your brother walked in and sat down on the sofa next to where you and Bobby were sat "Bobby, I wasn't that fond of you when you first started dating my sister" he started and he held his hand out to Bobby "The way you stood up for my sister just then was pretty cool. Welcome to our dysfunctional little family" Bobby shook your brother's hand and accidentally cooled it.

Your brother accepting Bobby was a big thing, that's for sure. Your brother was protective, he had already lost Jean and he wasn't planning on losing you anytime soon.

"I love you" you said once your brother left "And I love you Darling" Bobby simply kissed your lips ignoring Colossus as he shouted "PDA"

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Marvel Imagines, Preferences, One Shots, etc.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara