Peter Parker- Who's This? (h)

You were woken up to your boyfriend, Peter, tracing shapes on your lower back. You turned over in bed to face him "Mornin' Sweetheart" he said and his morning voice just made you smile "G'morning Spidey" you said making him kiss your nose but he just chuckled at your reaction.

"I have no clue how I got such an adorable girlfriend" he mused causing your cheeks to flush "Well I got a hot boyfriend so I think it's a win-win" you smiled at him and he smirked "Thanks for the compliment Sweetheart" he responded to you.

Unfortunately you had college meaning you had to leave the warmth of your bed and Peter in order for you to shower and to get ready.

Peter had already left college, he left the year before you and you leave this year. You started living together about a year after you started at college but you have known each other since childhood. You were friends before you were in a relationship so naturally he told you about him being Spider-Man.

It worried you when Peter would go out at the sound of sirens. Of course, you were proud of him for being the amazing guy he is but at the same time you didn't want him to hurt himself. Your worst fear is him not coming home one night because something happened to him whilst he was trying to help other people.

"Do you want me to drop you off at college Sweetheart?" Peter asked as you drank some of your coffee "If you don't mind" you said taking another sip "I am not in the mood for walking today. I just don't feel like walking but I can't really tell you the reason why" he laughed at your comment "Of course I don't mind. If I drop you off I can ward off all the guys at your college" he threatened.

You went to a college that was different to the one Peter attended and he has never been to your college before. The only reason he knew where it was, was because you often drove past it to get to Aunt May's house and you had pointed it out to Peter one time so he remembered it.

Peter chucked you a jacket and when you caught it you realised it was his "I'm wearing this?" you asked holding it up and he nodded shrugging on his own jacket "If you want to Sweetheart" you smiled putting it on.

You climbed out of Peter's car as he pulled up outside your college. You leaned against the back door of the car on Peter's side that faced the front of the college as you waited for Peter to get out also.

He got out of the car and slung his arm around your shoulder. You noticed everyone looking at the both of you. You didn't have the most outgoing personality whilst at college; it was hard for you to make friends as you didn't know who would actually accept you.

You were a different person when you were with Peter and when you were with your friends from high school because they knew the real you, they knew what you were like practically all the time. A hyper girl that just liked to make memories with the people that meant most to you.

"YO Y/N" your friend Daniel shouted walking over with his girlfriend Lilly "Hey Weirdo" you said waving whilst Peter chuckled and kissed the side of your head "So, who's this?" Lilly asked in a teasing voice "This is my boyfriend Peter" you introduced Peter and Peter nodded in acknowledgement.

All too soon everyone started to file into the main building of your college campus so you turned to Peter "Do you want me to pick you up?" Peter asked moving his hands to rest on your waist "I'd like that" you smiled at him as you spoke "Alright then Sweetheart" he said kissing you sweetly before letting you go.

"I LOVE YOU" you heard Peter shout as you walked towards the building "LOVE YOU TOO PETE" you shouted in response.

Lilly looked to you and you could tell she was fangirling. She never believed you when you said you had a boyfriend as you never showed her or Daniel pictures and obviously they hadn't met him until today.

However you smiled to yourself as you thought of what an amazing boyfriend Peter was. You couldn't be happier, you had never been happier and you didn't think that you ever would be.

You were a lucky girl, that's for sure.

~*~

Written by Hannah.