Clint Barton- Paint

"Okay, so we are going to paint the walls yellow," You explained.

"What?" Clint frowned.

"The walls, the paint goes onto the walls, the yellow paint," you sighed handing him a paint brush and a tin of paint.

You turned away from him leaning down to grab your paint brush and paint can.

Something touched your butt.

"The paint is supposed to go where?" Clint questioned stifling a laugh.

"Did you just paint my arse?" You groaned still bent of the tin of paint.

"Why'd you say that?" He chuckled.

You rolled your eyes, dipping the brush into the paint before quickly spinning, allowing the paint to spray across the wall before the brush stroked across Clint's cheek.

He looked surprised by your action, but you couldn't help laughing at his facial expression.

Before you could react he ran the pain brush across your face covering your glasses in a thick layer of yellow paint.

You grumbled attempting to wipe your glasses but although you could now see there was still yellow clouding your view.

"Seriously my glasses?" You frowned.

He simply shrugged.

You flung paint at one another before he wrapped his arms around your waist tickling you. He released you spinning you around so he pinned you to the wall.

"How comes you can still look hot covered in paint?" he smirked softly resting his hands either side of your head.

"Well I never thought that yellow was your colour, but I stand corrected," You smiled biting down onto your lip.

He smiled leaning in pressing his lips onto yours. As the kiss deepened you could faintly taste paint that must have been stuck to his lips. You were pressed against the slightly paint splattered walls, with him holding you up against it so you could wrap your legs around his waist. You continued to make out until you heard someone clear their throat in the doorway.

You looked over Clint's shoulder to see the other five avengers.

"Hey guys," You smiled innocently.

"We can't trust them to do anything," Natasha sighed.

"Do we even want to know why you covered yourself in paint before making out, is it a new thing?" Tony asked.

"We were supposed to be painting Y/N's room but... well we got distracted," Clint smirked.

"Well we'll leave you guys to it I guess," Natasha stated.

"Use protection," Tony shouted as Natasha dragged him from the room with the other three walking behind them all looking rather awkward.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

Thank you.

I hope you enjoyed it.

If you'd like to request something then PM me or comment.

Thank you.

Charlotte.