Harry Osborn- ChancellorTheRapper

Olivia's POV

Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

I smiled as the sign came into view, and soon enough the large old building came into view also. I loved this place, it was my home and I had practically been raised in this building.

I felt bad for not being here for a while, I had been living in New York with my boyfriend Harry for about 6 months, and I hadn't come to visit the school, although I did regularly phone and email the people who lived there.

Looking over to Harry who was driving, I knew he may not be as happy about this trip as I would. I knew it could easily be overwhelming for him, to be in a place where, everyone has mutations and aren't afraid to use them.

He already knew about mutants, and I did my best to fill him in with all my friends and some of the other mutants, just so he knew who he would be meeting. Growing up in this mansion with most of the people who still lived there, I knew they would mess with Harry for being a non-mutant, but not in a mean way, but in a teasing way.

Harry was used to being at the top of the food chain at his school, and then taking over his Father's business, but here he wouldn't be seen as the head of Oscorp, but as a general non-mutant.

When we reached the building, I directed where Harry could park his car before I lead him into the building. It was between classes so there were lots of people in the halls.

"Olivia."

I looked around the halls for who called my name and I saw that it was one of my best friends Peter.

"Colossus," I smiled walking over to him and giving him a hug.

I turned back to Harry who looked slightly lost.

"Harry this is one of my friends Peter Rasputin aka Colossus. Colossus, this is my boyfriend Harry Osborn," I stated going back to Harry and taking his hand in mine.

"It's nice to meet you," Harry said.

Colossus just nodded.

"Do you know where Peter is?" I questioned.

"His room I think."

I quickly ran to his room grabbing his hand pulling him back to the main entrance, in under two seconds. My mutation, was the same as my brothers, we both had super speed.

Harry had seen me use my super speed before but he looked slightly shocked at Peter entering the room suddenly, and my hand being placed back into his even though it had just been removed from it.

"Olivia what are you doing here?" Peter asked.

"Aren't you glad to see me brother?" I chuckled.

"No, I thought I finally got rid of you," he smirked, "so is this your boyfriend?"

Peter pulled Harry's wallet from his pocket and rummaged through it.

"How can you be with him, he's not even an organ donor," he stated.

"I'm sorry about him Harry," I sighed taking the wallet from my brother and handing it back to him, "he has no understanding of personal space, and he is a pick pocket, so make sure when we leave you have everything with you, he made a living of being thief."

Peter rolled his eyes.

"So what brings you and the non-mutant here?" Peter asked.

"I thought it was about time my boyfriend met my brother, and my friends here," I stated.

Harry's hand squeezed mine as all those that were walking the hallways stared at him. It was a rare occasion when Harry would act nervous, but I'm guessing John standing in the hall playing with fire, was slightly intimidating.

"Well we're going to have so much fun with your stay here, come on Harry, let's show you around," Peter smirked.

He ran to Harry holding his neck before running off elsewhere.

"Peter."

I shouted my brother's name before running after him.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello. This was requested by ChancellorTheRapper. I hope you like it.

If you have any suggestions for song fics or preferences or have a request for an imagine or one shot, then please comment below or PM me.

Thank you.

Charlotte.