Steve Rogers- harvsher

You lifted up the train of your dress so you could easily walk with haste to the car. Steve's fingers were laced with yours as all the guests at your wedding cheered and threw confetti at you.

Soon enough you were sliding across in the back seat of the car, with Steve getting in next to you. He closed the door behind you, and the engine roared to life.

Steve squeezed your hand softly leaning in and kissing your cheek lovingly and sweet.

"I love you Mrs Rogers," he smiled, letting his lips brush your skin on your cheek with every word.

"I love you too Mr Rogers," you grinned turning to look at your new husband.

He stared you in the eyes with his loving gaze, with a gentle smile playing on his lips. You furrowed your eyebrows at his intent gaze, slightly confused by it.

"Do I have something on my face?" you laughed softly.

"No, it just I can't understand how I got such a beautiful and amazing wife," he smiled softly, "it just makes me wonder how I got so lucky, to spend every day of my life with you and why you'd want to spend your life with me."

Your smile grew wider. You leaned into your new husband pressing your lips onto his.

"Believe me Steve, I feel like when I fall asleep, and then wake up everything will disappear, and this would have all been a dream. You are the sweetest and most amazing man in the whole world, you are Captain America for heaven's sake, I don't understand what you see in me, but I am not arguing as even one moment with you makes me the happiest woman in the world, and getting to be by your side for my whole life... I love you Steve Rogers," you grinned.

He chuckled moving a strand of your Y/H/C hair out of your face, pecking your lips again.

"Lucky for you Mrs Rogers, you aren't going to get rid of me easily, if I survived seventy years in ice, I can survive many many years eating your cooking," he smirked.

You fake gasped, playfully smacking his arm.

"At least I didn't set fire to the toaster," you retorted.

"That was one time," he pouted.

"And it'll never happen again, at least what I make is edible," you paused, "okay it isn't poisonous."

He laughed wrapping his arm around you, "I love you Y/N Rogers."

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

This was requested by harvsher, I hope you liked it.

If you would like to request something, then PM me or comment.

Thank you.

Charlotte.