Clint Barton- Fandom-Before-Blood

Gabriella's POV

"Aren't they adorable Nat?" Tony smirked.

He and Natasha stood leaning on the breakfast bar whilst Clint and I sat at it.

"I ship it," She laughed.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to eat my breakfast," I groaned still with a mouthful of cereal.

"I don't mind at all," Nat smiled, "Do you mind Stark?"

He shook his head, "Not at all."

I rolled my eyes trying to continue eating my breakfast but it was a bit off putting by having two people stare at you so intently. Clint threw his spoon into his bowl standing up from the stool he was stood on.

"Seriously Natasha? I can expect this from Stark, but you really?" Clint frowned putting the bowl and spoon into the sink.

"Let this ship sail and we'll leave you alone," Natasha smiled innocently with a soft shrug.

Letting out a deep sigh I pushed my bowl away from me.

"Seriously when are you going to drop this?" I frowned.

Before either of them could respond the other three avengers walked into the kitchen.

"Man of Iron are you being mean to Clabriella?" Thor questioned.

"A ship name?" Clint frowned.

"Just make it happen already," Tony basically screamed.

~*~

I stayed in my pyjamas, seen as I wasn't planning on going out. Luckily for me five out of six of the avengers had gone out already.

Their incessant obsession over what they classed as 'Clabriella' aka Clint and I was rather annoying, and also rather sad that they put more focus on our lives than their own. It all started with Natasha and Tony but now even Steve, Bruce and Thor had started it.

They got so annoyed that we weren't letting their ship sail, which made the teasing a lot more bearable.

I walked through the near empty tower to the common room where the only other person in the tower lying on the sofa. Walking around the sofa I managed to lie down next to him but so his arms were wrapped around me stopping me from falling off the sofa.

He smiled pressing his lips to mine.

"Do you think any of them know?" he asked.

"Not a clue. It's worth hiding this just to see them get so worked up about us," I laughed.

The rest of the avengers started obsessing over us being together started a few months ago, but Clint and I actually started dating a month ago, but refused to tell the rest of the avengers. It was a form of revenge for their annoyance.

Clint and I spent a few hours cuddling but I ended up dozing off until I was awoken by high pitch squealing.

"They're cuddling, they're cuddling," a high feminine voice shrilled.

I opened my eyes and propped myself up on my elbows slightly to look over the back of the couch. I expected to see Natasha seen as the voice sounded very feminine but it turned out to be Tony who was stood there.

The other four avengers rushed to the room. Clint still hadn't woken up but his arms were becoming tighter around me as he snuggled his face into my side.

"Ella," he whimpered.

"How adorable?" Natasha smiled.

"They are such a sweet couple," Steve laughed.

Clint yawned opening his eyes, he smiled softly and then jumped up abruptly knocking me off of the chair.

"Hey guys," he coughed trying to unwrinkled his t-shirt.

"The jigs up Barton, we know about yours and Gabriella's relationship," Tony frowned.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello this was requested by Fandom-Before-Blood.

If you want to request something then PM me or comment.

Thank you

Charlotte.