Clint Barton- Wonder Woman

"Y/N," your boyfriend Clint called from the bedroom.

"Yeah," you shouted back not looking up from your book that you were reading in the living room of your flat.

"Come here."

You sighed putting your book upside down onto the coffee table in front of the sofa which you were sat on.

Standing up you made your way back to your bedroom. You looked a right state. Today was your lazy day, so you wore one of Clint's old shirts that had quickly became your night shirt, along with a pair of shorts. On your feet you had bunny slippers, and your hair was in a messy bun, with your thick rimmed glasses sat on your face. Usually you'd put at least a small amount of effort in your appearance, but seen as you didn't have work or any need to leave your flat you stuck to your comfy clothes.

Your feet padded against the floor as you made your way from the living room to your bedroom. Although you knew it was only a few steps it felt like a marathon after being comfortably curled up on your sofa.

Soon enough you were in the doorway of your bedroom, to see Clint stood on the other side of the bed with an old box of your stuff sprawled over your mattress. But what caught your eye was the garment of clothing he held.

"What's this?" he smirked.

"Nothing, put it back," you frowned.

"No, it's pretty, got any pictures of you wearing it?" He laughed.

"It was one comic con, I've burned all the photos, put it back," you frowned trying to scare him with your glare, even though you knew it wasn't that menacing.

He smirked at you, "come on baby put it on."

"Put it away Barton."

"Come over here and make me."

You narrowed your eyes, pouncing at him. It wasn't very successful, he grabbed you by your waist pinning you to the wall smiling down at you.

"Just put in on. I bet you are adorable in it," he smiled.

You sighed taking the costume from his hand and walked to the bathroom.

It took a bit of manoeuvring to get the outfit on seen as you hadn't worn it in a good few years, and you had put on a bit of weight and grown a few inches, as well as going up a cup size. You tried to make yourself at least look remotely modest in it, as well as taking your hair down from the bun and hoped the messy mop of hair could be considered sexy in his eyes.

With one deep breath being released you walked out of the bathroom and walked back to the bedroom doorway with your arms crossed over your chest.

He smiled softly.

"You make a beautiful wonder woman," he smiled.

"This barely fits me," you stated.

"Still looks good."

You pouted still keeping your arms crossed over your chest.

"We're going to have to get you a superman costume," you stated, "we can be all matchy matchy."

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you liked it, please request an imagine in the comments or through PM.

Thank you.

Charlotte.