Loki Laufeyson- Frost (c)

You looked out of the window with a disappointed sigh. Since you were young you had always wanted a white Christmas and with everything Christmas themed generally involving snow, if just seemed like a tease. Not once your life had you seen snow on Christmas Day, and that bothered you a lot. It probably bothered you more than you should have.

The sigh you let out gained the attention of Loki who was sat on the sofa reading a book. He put the book down as he walked over to you.

This morning you both had been happy with the interest of Christmas. You'd exchanged presents and now there wasn't too much to do. Loki had started to read the book you had bought him whilst you were just going to relax until you had to leave to go to Stark Towers for Christmas Dinner.

"What is wrong my love?" Loki asked.

"Nothing," You smiled weakly.

"Something is wrong. What is it?" He questioned looking concerned.

"Honestly it's nothing. I was just thinking. The whole way through my life snow and Christmas seemed to be something that should occur together but no matter how many films I see, no matter how many songs I hear, I've never seen snow on Christmas," You sighed.

He let out a soft chuckle, wrapping his arms around you.

"Snow? That is all that upsets you?"

"I know it's pathetic," You frowned.

"No. That is not it. Go put on something warm, and then meet me outside," He smiled kissing your cheek.

Before you could question him, he walked away. Wanting to know what was going on, you did as you were told. You pulled on your coat along with you hat, scarf and gloves. Once you were wrapped up warm, you made you way outside to your garden where Loki stood, with a layer of snow at his feet.

Snowflakes fell around him as he smiled at you.

"How?" You grinned.

"I am a frost giant after all. It comes with some magical qualities, such as being able to create snow," He smiled at you, "I do not like to allow you to see that side of me, but I know it will make you happy, so I do not mind.

Your smile grew across your face. Running through the layer of snow, you wrapped your arms around him. He was colder than he was usually, but you didn't mind. You kissed him passionately.

"I love you Loki," You smiled holding him close to you.

"I love you too Y/N."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.