Steve Rogers- kiddieharriers

Hannah's POV

I stretched out my limbs. It'd been three weeks since Steve had gone off on his mission and I was hating every moment of not having him here. I had no way to communicate with him, as it was a secret mission and Fury wasn't cooperating in my attempts to find out where my boyfriend was.

As I stretched, I felt my arm hit something. When I went to sleep nothing was on the other side of the bed, other than a cold space that was waiting for your boyfriend to lie in. Slowly I rolled over so I could see the rest of the bed, and was surprised by what I saw.

Next to me Steve was lying there. He was lying on top of the covers, covered in dirt and quite a bit of blood. He clearly came home in the middle of the night and didn't want to wake me so just lied on the bed and fell asleep.

"Steve," I whispered rubbing his shoulder gently.

He let out a soft groan, as his eyes fluttered open.

"Hannah?" he said groggily.

"Welcome home," I smiled, "why didn't you wake me when you got in?"

"You looked so peaceful sleeping," he shrugged.

He moved closer on the bed, draping one of his arms over my waist before kissing the tip of my nose.

"Thank you for the thought, but you should have woke me up, I've missed you Steve," I whispered pressing my lips softly against his.

"I've missed you too," he smiled.

He snuggled closer, nuzzling his face into my neck tightening his arms around my waist.

"I love you Hannah" he whispered, even though his words were muffled by my neck.

"I love you too Steve, please don't go on another long mission any time soon," I said quietly.

I loved Steve with all of my heart, and knowing he was going off to fight against HYDRA and anyone else that was committing evil, scared me senseless. It was so easy for him to be killed, and I didn't want that to happen, but it'd be too selfish of me to ask him not to go on anymore missions, as he was helping so many people, and that was what he enjoyed doing- doing good.

"I promise I won't. Fury's given me a few days off," he smiled lifting up his head so he could look me in the eyes.

"Good," I stated.

A foul smell filled my noise, and I knew exactly what it was.

"I love you Stevie, but can you please go and shower, you smell rather horrendous," I frowned scrunching up my nose.

"Anything for you my love," he chuckled, kissing me once more before going into the bathroom.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

This was requested by kiddieharriers. I hope you like it. If you would like to request an imagine then PM me or comment below.

Thank you.

Charlotte.