Chapter 36

After dinner, we then went back to our house and hung out for a bit.

After a few minutes of talking, the noise died down a bit and I suggested we play truth or dare. Everyone else liked that ideas, so we went with it.

"Armani, truth or dare." I asked.

"Truth." She requested.

"Is it true that..You love Sawyer?"

Jenny gave me a deceiving look and hit me on the arm.

"Um..yea. As a friend. As a boyfriend, no because Jenny is one of my best friends and I couldn't hurt her like that."

"Okay..your turn."

"Um..Griffin, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Griffin said with doubt in his voice.

"I dare you to..um..kiss Jade."

Everybody's mouth flew open. Armani wants Griffin to kiss Jade!? She can't play like that.

"Umm..I choose truth."

"Nope, you already picked dare. You can't go back now."

"Ugh, you're so difficult!"

Griffin went towards Jade and leaned in to kiss. Suddenly, the door opened and in the doorway was Kaden, Jade's boyfriend..

"Hey Jade. I got off of work early and brought you some-HOLY CRAP!" He then pointed his attention to Griffin and Jade, kissing in our circle of friends. They release from the kiss and notice that Kaden was there.

"Kaden..it's not what it looks like." Jade yelled and jumped up from the floor.

"It really isn't? Well, it looks like my girlfriend is on the floor, making out with a guy that has way better hair than me!" Kaden pleaded.

"No! You know you got better hair than this douche!"

"You can't talk about my man like that, Jade! You know yo edges ain't that good looking any dang ol ways!" Armani defended.

"Shut up, Armani! Ain't no body asked for yo two cents."

They then started arguing all together and being really loud.

"Everyone just stop arguing for a second!" I yelled. They then quieted down and paid attention.

"Okay, listen. Try not to kill each other and get along for just a game of truth or dare. Truthfully, it was Mani's fault for telling Griffin to kiss Jade-"

"Really?"

"Yes, really. So, please try to get along, and please don't tell anyone to kiss anyone that isn't their boyfriend or girlfriend. Thank you."

"Amen." Sawyer chanted and everyone clapped. I took a bow and we all sat back down. Kaden had brought Jade some nachos so they were eating them and keeping a close eye on Armani and Griffin.

We played for a little while longer till it was finally time for Kaden and Jade to leave, so they both left and I gave Griffin and Armani the keys to my house so they could stay the night there.

"Alright, night guys." I yelled as Kaden, Jade, Armani, and Griffin went down the stairs.

"Night." They all screamed at the same time.

I then shut the door and saw that Jenny was behind me.

"Hey Jenny. So are you gonna-" As I was talking, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. She then put her hand over my mouth.