Chapter 86

"Alright munchkins. Time to go home." Joey said as he looked at his watch. I check my phone. 6:56.

"No, Joey! It can't be time to go yet!" I complained.

"Just a bit longer daddy? Pwease?" Bryce said in his baby voice to convince Joey to stay. I looked over at Nyielle, who was happily asleep on the beach towel.

"Joey, we didn't even get to walk on the beach yet." I pointed out to him. He thought about it and said that when its 7:05, then we'll leave, which gives us a ten minutes walk.

We got Nyielle up and over my shoulder without her waking up and Bryce into Joey's arms, but we still managed to walk hand-and-hand as we looked over at the sunset, which was pink, orange, and bright red. It was so beautiful that we decided to take a picture of it. "Best day ever." We both captioned it as we posted it to our accounts and started to walk back to the car.

We took a quick shower at the top of the deck and began to dry off and get back into the car and drive home.

On the way home, I look behind us and see that both of the kids are asleep which makes me smile. I then turn towards out the window and start to talk to Joey.

"So, you excited for tomorrow, birthday boy?" I ask him with a smile on my face while taking out my phone.

"Yeah, I guess. I can't wait for the music video to come out tonight as well. It's so cool. I can't wait for people to see me and you to be in the video."

A few days ago, we went to Montana to film a music video that Joey made the song for called Don't Wait. It was so cool to be apart of the actual video and I loved it so much.

"I'm so happy! I'm ready for you birthday tomorrow, even if it's not mine."

"Hehe, me too." He laughs awkwardly. We then jammed out to the radio for the rest of the ride home until we finally reached the house. We then took both of the kids upstairs and went to bed ourselves.  Tomorrow was gonna be incredible.

The next morning, I wake up to the smell of freshly made bacon and eggs coming from downstairs. I immediately get out of bed and take a quick shower and change into a white muscle shirt that said "New York" on it with light washed jeans and my white converse.

"Hey, boy. I'm supposed to be making you breakfast." I say as I see Joey cooking in the kitchen. I then look in the living room and see Bryce up, playing with Wolf.

"Joey, where's Nyielle? Is she still in bed?" I ask him. He does not respond, but I hear sobbing coming from his direction. I look over and he is in a complete river of tears and sorrow.

"Joey what's wrong?" I run over and ask him as I pat him on the back. I see that he is in an all white outfit that resembles mine a bit. "I know 24's a big number, but we will get through it together."

"I-I-It's not that, Nina." He says in between his sobs.

"Then what's wrong, Joseph?"

"I-You-Just..look on and see for yourself. And when you do, please don't get mad. I love you so much." He then kissed me on my cheek and went back to cooking the breakfast.

That was weird..I thought to myself before continuing back upstairs to where my computer was. I then logged on to YouTube and went onto his channel. The first thing that came up was his music video. The picture of it was a photo of him and..DANIEl!?

I then click on the video and began to watch it. Throughout it, I saw a bunch of stuff where my character was supposed to be, but was replaced by Daniel. At the end, they were walking onto a hill and holding hands. When they got to the top, they leaned into each other and kissed!! Just like I did in the video! After Joey's face started to come on at the end I angrily slammed my laptop down and ran downstairs to see Joey putting all of our food on the plates and preparing us to eat.

"Joey, what the heck!? Why were all my part replaced with Daniel!?"

"Nina, I can explain."

"You've said that a million times, what makes you thing im gonna listen to you now!?" I scream.

"This isn't all lies this time, it's the actual truth."

"Which is!?" He then paused for a second.

"You make wanna sit down for this one.."

~~~

😭😭😭

~MW153