Chapter 53

After five more minutes of driving and jamming out to a few of Troye's songs, we finally made it to the IHOP and the went inside. The hostess at the front desk directed us to our table where she gave us menus and left.

"Wow, I haven't been to IHOP is so long." I exclaimed while looking around to the other people in the restaurant.

"Last time I had went was that one weekend with Armani and Grandma Fury." Alexa said, picking up the menu.

"I was there too! It was Easter weekend, right?"

"Oh yeah, you were!" We then laughed.

"So, Nina. When are you graduating?"

"Next month. I'm so excited to get my Masters degree so I can finally become an artist!"

"Cool! So, what are Jenny and Jade gonna do after they graduate too?"

"Jenny's gonna become a professional photographer and Jade's gonna be a shoe designer at DTLR."

"That's pretty cool. Maybe I should get my Masters in something so I can do something better with my life."

"You're life is perfect, Alexa. No matter what you say about it."

"I guess you're right. Thanks for believing in me, Naomi."

"Anytime Alexandria."

As we looked up from our chat, our waiter came over and asked us for drinks. I asked for a water and Alexa wanted a Sprite. When he came back with our drinks, he then asked us for our order. Alexa got eggs with bacon and pancakes. I got a regular two pancakes and eggs. When the waiter came back with our food, we immediately dug in and continued chatting with each other.

"Alexa, I have a surprise for you." I said as I looked up from my food. Suddenly, I pulled the present out from under the table and handed her the bag. She took one last bite out of her food and opened the bag to find my gift wrapped up in a medium sized box.

"Go ahead, open it." I assured her. She then took off the red and green wrapping paper and opened the box. When she saw the gift, she quickly busted out with tears.

"Thanks so much, big sis. I love you." She cried and came to my side of the table to give me a hug. I bought her a necklace with her birthstone on it, and on the back I engraved the word "Alexandria" onto the necklace. I also got her a small ring that had the exact same thing, but the engraving had a heart instead of her name.

"You're so very welcome. This was going to be your Christmas gift, but I thought you were..you know..and when I found out you weren't, I thought this was the perfect day to give it to you."

"Nina, I love you so freaking much right now." She gave me another hug and I kissed her on the cheek.

After the meal, I texted the guys and told them that we were on our way. They said everything was set up, so we could come anytime we needed to. We got into the car and began to drive home.

"Hey, Nina." Alexa started when we were down the street from our apartment.

"Yeah, Alexa?" I replied.

"Why did you get me these things for me? I mean, you said that you did it for Christmas, but why is right now a good time to give me it?"

I didn't wanna tell her that it was her birthday, so I had to give her an excuse. "Because you're going back to Montana tomorrow, so I wanted to give it to you before I forgot."

"Oh..well that makes since." Great job, Nina, I thought to myself.

After a few moments of silence, we finally made it home and got out the car. We went up the stairs and went to the door of our apartment.

"Okay, Alexa. I have one more surprise for you. I need for you to close your eyes and listen to the sound of my voice. I unlocked the door and started telling her where to go. I saw that every YouTuber she was subscribed to was there.

Shane, Lisa, Eva, Colleen, Sawyer, Joey(of course!), Troye, Meghan, David, Kalel, Anthony, Ian, and a few of her friends that flew down to LA to join her for her birthday party. Even Grandma Fury and Armani was there, but the thing that I noticed was that Armani's girlfriend wasn't there. I wasn't gonna try to figure it out.

When she got out of the door way and was in the middle of the living room, I told her to open her eyes. She did as I told her and we all yelled out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEXA!!" She started to tear up with her hands over her mouth and me, Grandma Fury, and Armani started to comfort her. After she was done, we all had a little fun and enjoyed her party.

"Oh my god, all my favorite YouTubers are here!" She exclaimed when she went around and saw who all was here.

"The perks of having your older sister dating a famous YouTuber." I giggled. She went around meeting everyone and saying hi and even got a kiss on the cheek from both Ian and Anthony. Overall, we all had a fun time and ended up passing out around 12:30.

The next morning, I woke up and everyone was gone. Alexa's friends, Grandma Fury, and Armani went back to their hotel room and all the others left. They even took Alexa with them. I smelt something unpleasant and began to look for what it was.

When I finally found out, I was in tears...