Chapter 22

While Joey was finishing up one of his vlogs, I decided to go to Jennifer's house to be able to help her pick out a dress for her date with Sawyer. When I got to her house, I knocked on her house. She answered the door about thirty seconds later while I was checking my Instagram feed.

"Hey girl hey!" Jennifer says while inviting me into her house.

"Hi!" I put my phone in my pocket and go inside.

She takes me upstairs to her room and we go through almost everything in her closet to pick out the perfect outfit. We finally found a purple and black floral knee-length dress with a jean vest jacket with dark purple heels and a black leather purse.

"Alright. Come on out." I tell Jennifer while she's changing into her official outfit. When she finally came out, she looked so beautiful.

"What do you think?" She asks while posing. 

"I think you look beautiful." I say while standing up. I take her hand and spin her around three times. We both laugh and put a bit of makeup on her. After she was officially finished getting ready, I take her to my place and go inside.

I see Joey helping Sawyer get ready. I tell them that Jenny's here, and they say three more minutes.

"They said three more minutes." I informed her and sit down next to her on the couch.

"Okay." She replied.

We them began to talk about how well it will go while exchanging some encouraging words to help her become more confident.

"Alright. Here he comes." Joey says while opening the door wide open to the handsome man to which is Sawyer Hartmen(author here, I don't feel like researching. Is it Hartmen or Hartman. Tell me down in the comments). 

"Wow, you look great." Jennifer exclaimed and gets up.

"Not as great as you do." Sawyer replied while taking Jennifer's hand. They then walk out the door hand-in-hand.

"You did a good job." I tell Joey as he puts his arms around me.

"So did you." He tells me and caressed my cheek. He then pecks my lips slowly. I suddenly jump while wrapping my legs around his waist. We then jump onto the couch as I mess with his hair and he put his hands on my back.

"Why do you love me so much?" I mumble into the kiss.

He then released me. "If I had to make a list about how much I loved you, it would be a mile long."

I giggled. "You're just saying that."

"I really aren't. I love you too much to be kidding about how much I loved you."

I was starting to turn bright red.

"You're blushing!"

"No! I'm just..."

"Blushing..."

"Okay, fine! I was blushing!"

"Knew it."

"Shut up!" I hit him on the arm.

"If I did shut up, you would want me to talk."

"I know I would. I love the sound of your voice."

"I love the sound of yours, too."

I then begin to peck his lips again.

"I love you, Joseph."

"I love you more, Naomi."

After a mad make-out session, Joey vlogged for a few minutes and I watched TV.

"Me and Nina are just hanging out while Sawyer is out on a date with her best friend."

He pointed the camera to me. "Isn't that right, Nina?"

"Hey, psychopaths. Uh, yes. My best friend Jennifer and Sawyer are out on a date."

"Yes they are. And what are we doing?"

"Nothing...right...now."

""What were we just doing?"

I give Joey a look. "Don't embarrass me like this. If I tell them, they will be fully creeped out and hate me."

Joey laughs. "No they won't. It's not like it was anything bad."

"He's just saying that because it is."

He laughed. "It's nothing compared to me and Shane."

My mouth was wide open. "I'm going in the room."

He then laughs. "You know you love me!"

"Not right now!" I get up and slam the door. I sit on the bed and laugh. That was so funny, I couldn't even believe I pulled that off without laughing. 

A few minutes later, he comes in, without the camera.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Want some company?"

"Sure."

He sits next to me on the bed. He takes my cheek with his soft hands, which makes me melt. He then pulls me in for a kiss. It feels like everyday our love is getting stronger. We are so close as friends, but even closer as a couple. I am in love with him. We will never grow apart.

About 30 minutes later, I get a text from Jennifer. She says their right outside the apartment.

I then tell Joey, and we wait outside the door. A few seconds later, we open the door and to a surprise to Jennifer and Sawyer KISSING FULL ON!

Me and Joey's mouths fly wide open and fall to the ground.

"Oh...uh, hi guys..." Jennifer says. Her cheeks were turning rosy red.

"So, uh. See you later?" Sawyer asks her.

"Yea...I guess." She answers.

"Bye."

"Goodbye."

Sawyer then comes inside and shuts the door behind him.

As we go towards the door, we hear a knock.

Sawyer opens the door. It was Jennifer again.

"Hi, uh...I need a ride home. Nina kinda drove me here, so..."

"Okay. I'll take you." Sawyer and Jennifer then go out the door and close the door behind them.

"I think that well..."Joey says as he puts his arm around me.

~~~

Hey guys,

Sorry for such a short chapter, but I wanna make sure I incorporate author notes in the end of each chapter leading up to Chapter 25. This is just a reminder to submit those baby names and other information I included in the last chapter's author note. I didn't include in the last chapter that you can enter these names through any social media account I have. Twitter, Kik, E-mail. Heck, even pm me on wattpad if you have to. Just remember to do this before Chapter 25, because after this all things that didn't make it by that time will not be included as a name.

Alright, that's all

Peeeeeeaaaaaacccccceeeee! Comment, vote, and tell your friend!

-MW153