Chapter 87

"Nina..remember when I told you that I was bisexual..?" He started off.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"That's where the entire lie began with our relationship. Nina, I'm not bisexual, but I know I am in love with you. I can't explain it, but I know that I..am physically attracted to guys.."

"So, basically..you're telling your wife.."

"Nina, I don't think your understanding..I'm gay.." Those words broke my heart immediately in half.

"So, this entire time, you've been lying to me!?" I stand up.

"No, it's not like that!"

"Okay then, what is it?"

"I-I've also been cheating on you.."

"Don't even bother telling me that, I already know who with! I can't believe this! I have spent all my time with a guy that didn't even love me, but just wanted people to think he was straight."

"Nina, I still love you! Don't be like that!" Tears started coming out of both of our eyes.

"Then what Joey!? Thousands, even millions of people have seen that kiss between you and Daniel now, and I'm just supposed to be okay with it!?"

"No, Nina!"

"You know what, Joseph!? This is my last straw! I'm done with you and all your bull crap! Have a great time with both you and Daniel for the rest of your lives!" I then stormed upstairs to pack up me and the kids things. Joey then came up the stairs behind me.

"Nina, please don't go!"

"Sorry, but there's no point now. You've used me enough."

"Don't do this, Nina. You know I still love you and you still love me."

I suddenly stopped packing and looked at him. "Joey! Open your eyes! It's over! You and Daniel have each other now without me in the way. You guys can be happy now, without me getting in your way. How long has this been going on is the big question, answer me that."

"July 2014.."

"That's a month after we got married and you still decided to see him behind my back, Joey!? You know what, I'm done with this entire thing. There's nothing you can say to change my mind." I then get all of the bags I had packed and stuffed them into my car. I then went back inside to get the kids, but I then stop in the doorway. I look in the living room and see Bryce and Joey talking.

"Daddy, why is mommy leaving?" He asks.

"You guys are going on a trip, okay?" Joey says as he picks Bryce up.

"But aren't you coming too?"

"Daddy doesn't get to come. He has to stay here."

"Why, daddy?" I can say one thing, Bryce loves to ask questions.

He sighed. "It's because daddy has to take care of the house while your gone. He's gonna stay here with Wolfie while you go on your trip. Okay?"

"Okay daddy." Bryce then looked down at Wolf. "Goodbye Wolfie." Wolf then jumped onto Joey's legs and licked Bryce's feet, which made him laugh. Suddenly, a tear drop from my cheek started dripping onto the floor. I went inside to where I see Joey, Bryce, and Wolf playing together on the floor.

When I walked into the living room, Joey immediately stood up. "Do you want me to help you with the rest of your stuff?" He asked while pointing to the toys on the floor. I didn't want to answer his question. I didn't want to do anything in the world but to be with him. All we really did was stare into each other's eyes for a few moments.

His grey eyes were so beautiful. I will miss waking up to them every morning.

His beautiful brown hair. So silky and smooth to rub my hands in.

His lips. So soft that I wanna press my lips against every time I see him.

But never again will I see any of his beautiful features again; neither waking up next to or any time in my day. He's gone out my life forever, and I wish that he could never leave.

I can't take it anymore, I need to touch him one last time. I then run up to him, jump into his arms, and give him a hug which I wish I would have never let go. When he released me, I saw tears in his eyes which made me start to sob.

"Goodbye, Joey." where the last words I ever said to him before taking Bryce and Nyielle and getting them into the car. Before I left, he said goodbye to the kids and gave me another hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I will never forget you." He said before I got into my car and drove away.

The entire way back to my house, I cried. I cried more than I've ever cried before.

Cried more than when nobody came to my birthday party when I was 5.

Cried more than when I broke my ankle when I was 12.

Cried more than when my mom died when I was 16.

Cried more than at my senior prom.

Cried more than when my dad and when I thought my sister had died.

But this one is an eternal burn..

And it will never go away.

~~~

This is the last chapter..😢☹️😣

Thank you all that have been with me for this entire book and have made my book such a success. I love you all so much and hope you stay tuned to the rest of the series as it moves along.

~MW153