Chapter 6

I finally got home to get Sniffles and her dinner with her sleeping crate.

After we gathered everything, i put everything in the car and we drove back to Joey's house.

When we got there, I knocked on the door, and Joey answered it before the third knock and pulled me into his apartment.

"Alright, tonight you can sleep in my bed with me because we both need somewhere to sleep. I don't wanna sleep on the couch because it's just made for lounging and not for sleeping."

After he explained everything to me, I went into the shower and let the warm water rub against my skin.

While I was showering, I couldn't help but to think about me and Joey's kiss.

Did he really not feel anything?

Does he actually wanna stay friends?

Does he actually love me?

All of these questions were exhausting the heck out of me. I then came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body.

As I looked in my suitcase for my underwear, I realized something; I forgot to pack pajamas!

I was so worried about getting all of Sniffles things together that I forgot the most important thing for me to sleep.

I told Joey that I didn't have anything to wear, so he gave me a pair of his sweatpants and one of his t-shirts to sleep in. His clothes were surprisingly very warm and comfy.

I then gave sniffles her dinner and went into the kitchen to see what I could have for dinner.

"No worries, I'm going down to Burger King down the street to get us something. You stay here and relax." Joey said while grabbing his coat and keys. He then went out the door and I watched him get into his car and leave.

I then went into the living room and watched MTV.

A few minutes later, he came back with three bags and a cup holder that contained three drinks.

"I didn't know what kind of drink you wanted, so I got you a Sprite." Joey said while putting the food on the counter.

"Great, I'm starving!" Sawyer comes in while scaring the heck out of me.

"Sawyer, I didn't even know you were here!" I screamed catching my breath.

"Oops, sorry. I've been here this entire time."

"It's okay, I forgive you."

We then dug into the food and I even gave Sniffles a French fry.

After dinner, I felt a bit tired, so we all headed to bed. I had to put Sniffles in her bed, and then I went into Joey's room.

I took up all the room on the bed, so when Joey came in, he got mad.

"*smh* Rude and disrespectful!"

I giggled. I moved over so that he could get into the bed.

I was about to drift off to sleep until I asked Joey a question.

"Joey?"

"Yea, Ni?"

"We will always be friends, right?"

"Even if I had to die for you, it will be guarantee."

I then scooted closer to him, and he put his arms around me. I laid on his chest and we both drifted to sleep. I loved his warm feeling against my body. I can't wait till one day we will date and I could snuggle and cuddle and even kiss his soft lips every day and night.