Chapter 1

When I woke up, Sniffles was meowing in my face and wiggling her tail on my stomach, which made me laugh because her tail is so fluffy. I then got up and put some baby food on a plate and gave it to her for her breakfast. I let her have the fruit one because, I mean come up? Who doesn't like fruit in the morning?

After making myself some breakfast-to be more specific scrambled eggs, bacon, strawberry pancakes, and orange juice-I checked my phone to see if I had any missed calls or text messages.

Sawyer Hartman(3h ago):

Hey, Nina. Had fun meeting you yesterday. Text me back when you get the chance.

Joey ❤(1h ago):

Hey, Nina. We could hang out today, I'm free! I could even introduce you to Shane! Text me if you think it's ok.

I couldn't believe that Joey asked me to hang out with him! One part of me had to tell myself, "Come on, Nina. Be calm. He's just an ordinary guy." But the other part of me was like, "COME TO MAMA, JOEY!!!!!!!" I ended up unlocking my phone and texting Joey back before I texted Sawyer. Hey, I love Joey more than Sawyer.

"Hey, Joey. Sure, hanging out today sounds good. Just text me your address n I'll be on my way."

He then responded with his address, but I'm not going to show you guys, stalkers!

After I called my best friend, Gwen, to cat-sit for Sniffles, I put on a green and blue graphite-designed shirt, a pair of light blue jeans, and a pair of blue Converse. I may be 20 years old, but I am not an old lady. I then was on my way to Joey's apartment that he shares with Sawyer. It only took me about an hour to get to the apartment, but it is all worth it to be able to hang out with Joey for the day.

When I knocked on the door, I was welcomed by Joey saying, "Hi, Nina!" with a big smile on his face. I went in for a hug, and he accepted by wrapping his arms around me. "Who the f*** is that?" I heard in the background while about to let go. When I released from the hug, I saw a man that had the old fashion brown-red Bieber flipped hair and when I saw him, I realized it was actually Shane Dawson.

"Shane, this is Nina. I met her last night at Whole Foods." he tried to explain to Shane.

"So you're cheating on me?" he responded.

"No, Shane, it's not like that. She's just a friend!"

"So, this is the b**** who you was texting last night where you couldn't text me?!"

"I was gonna text you last night, but I couldn't because I was doing something."

"What, masturbating to our song?!"

"What song?"

"This b**** here!"

I was just sitting here just laughing at Shane getting mad at Joey for just giving me a hug.

"Shane, there's no need to get mad at Joey. He just gave me a hug." I explained by standing up for Joey.

"Ok, well I am-wait...how do you know me? Has Joey been talking bad about me!?" he yelled. "I can change Joey, it's just that my period is just bleeding so bad. That's why I can't make you happy!" Shane then started crying a bit, but I knew it was an act.

"No, Shane. I watch your videos. That's how I know you. Joey has never mentioned you since we have met."

Shane then looked at Joey angry and said, "So you don't talk about me anymore to your friends?"

"Let it go, Shane. Breathe in and out to be able to calm down. We need to stop wasting time because I need to get to work soon."

Shane then followed my instructions and ended up being calm enough to be able to hang out with me and Joey with out that many problems.

After two hours of hanging out at Joey's house and went to Taco Bell to be able to have lunch, we ended up having a fun time and were about to go somewhere else like the mall or something, until I got a call from Gwen that said that she had to go work, so she had to go home and get dressed. In that case, I had to get home and start going back to taking care of Sniffles again. I told the two about my situation, and they both gave me a hug and I was on my way home. This was the second day ever. After I got home, I went into my room and got ready for another 2 hours of being tortured by my supervisor, Millie. 

Millie was always out to get me for some odd reason, but I don't know why. When I got into the door of my job–Books-A-Million–I went to the Employees Room to clock myself in. As I turned around, my eyes were met with Millie's.

"Hello, Naomi." her evilish voice said with a small grin on her face.

"Hi, Millie. What brings you to-" I started before I was interrupted.

"Naomi, it has come to my attention that you are one minute late for work. And if you make another excuse of being tardy, you will be put on probation. Any questions? Good, okay, back to work." she explained before leaving the room.

I didn't feel like dealing with her foolishness today, so I just did my job for the amount that I needed to do for today and left the store, hoping that she will leave me alone until my next shift.

When I got home, I checked my phone and saw that I got another text from Joey.

Joey ❤(30 min. ago):

Nina, I was wondering if you would like to have dinner tonight at Joe's Crab Shack. Is that fine?

I then text Joey back, "Hey, yeah. We can have dinner. How are we gonna get there?"

"Hey, Nina. Uh, I can come pick you up then we can be on our way."

After I gave him my address, I started to get out of my work clothes and I picked out a light green dress that had a sparkly diamond studded belt where the shirt and the skirt are separated, black 5in. heels, and a black leather purse to go with my entire outfit. 

When he got to my front porch, I noticed that he had on a black blazer with a white shirt, a pair of black pants, and black dress shoes with diamonds across the front of the shoe.

"Wow, you look great!" Joey exclaimed as he looked at my outfit and spun me around in a circle.

"You don't look so bad yourself, mister."

"Well, let's get going."

He then helped me into his silver car and we drove right by a Joe's Crab Shack, which made me a bit confused.

"Joey, where are you going? We just passed the restaurant."

"Oh, we aren't going there. I just said that so that you wouldn't say anything about me taking you to another restaurant. We're actually going somewhere else..."

"Oh, then where are we going?"

"Oh, you'll see."

We finally arrived at a restaurant that I never knew there was ever such thing; Franco On Melrose. Never heard of it.

We had the BEST time. The food was delicious, and we had a lot of fun, and even got to know each other a little better. After dinner, we went to go see the movie Hunger Games: Catching Fire. It was such an AWESOME movie, and Katniss wa more adventurous than in the original Hunger Games.

After the movie, we went to go grab some chocolate chip cookies and then Joey took me home. It was so awesome just hanging out with him without being that awkward about loving him so much. When I got home, I went to take a shower and went straight to sleep. I was tired after all of that fun, and I saw that Sniffles was asleep too, so I went straight to bed and snuggled with one of my stuffed animals, my monkey Jungles. I couldn't wait until tomorrow when me and Joey hung out again. I always wanted to hang out with him, and now I am everyday! This is the best life!