Chapter 76

After the beach incident, we ended up taking all the food and going back to the house and watched movies all night.

Daniel said that he was sorry for trying to hook up with Joey, and since I don't like to hold grudges for so long, I forgave him. I might regret it later on(no dip Sherlock! Have you guys met me!?), but for the rest of the night, we all got along and I have another great birthday.

The next day, I woke up to an almost empty living room. I was laying against Joey's chest on the couch with Bryce in both of our arms, sleeping like a little angel. He was so adorable while he slept. If only he was this heavenly while he was awake.

"Joey.." I whisper while looking up at him. No response. "Joey, you awake..?" Still no response, so he must be still asleep. I decided to get up and make myself some breakfast. I get up from the couch and put Bryce into Joey's arms. I then go into the kitchen to see Meghan making breakfast.

"Morning Meghan." I exclaim while sitting down on the counter.

"Morning Nina. How'd you like your birthday surprise yesterday?" She asked as she finished up making some eggs for all of us.

"It was awesome. Thanks for planning everything. I have so much fun. Well, almost a lot of fun."

"Sorry about the Daniel thing. I should've told you that he had a crush on Joey from the start."

"Awe. Don't blame it on yourself Meghan. It wasn't all your fault. It was also his for trying to kiss a married man."

"Yeah I guess you're right."

I paused for a few seconds until I started, "Meghan, is Joey–" and all of a sudden, Joey and Bryce finally got up along with Connor and David. Good thing because Meghan just got finished making breakfast and we all sat at the table and began eating.

After we ate I pulled Meghan aside to finish asking my question.

"What's up Nina?" She started off when I pulled her into the room.

"I wanted to finish my question I was asking earlier."

"Which was...?"

"What is Joey's exact sexuality?" I blurted out and said. I really wanted to get this off my chest before something major goes on in my life.

She paused for a second, looked me in the eyes and said, "He's.....(gay😋)bi."

I just looked at her for a second and took a deep breath. I can handle that.(spoiler alert: no she can't)

After I calmed down, she left the room and I went to take a nap. I was so tired about all the stuff that happened yesterday that I just need to sleep it off.

~~~~The Dream~~~~

"How could you do this, Joseph!? How!? Why!? Especially on my birthday! This is the most sick thing you've ever done to me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as tears dropped down my cheeks rapidly. I looked into the blur of my tears and tried to look at those gorgeous grey eyes, but all i saw was pain.

Pain from trusting him.

Pain from all these years of putting up with him for over two years.

Pain from him being in my life at all.

"Well, Naomi! You know why I wanted to kiss him!? It's because I love him! I love him more than I've ever loved you! I've been with him longer than I've ever been with you! You don't deserve me, you're just another piece of trash in the garbage can!" Joey yelled back and punched me in face which caused me to black out.

I opened my eyes. I see Jenny on top of me, frozen. She was in her prom dress.

I felt my face. Black eye.

I got up from the ground and looked around. Everybody was frozen.

"Hello!?" I yelled in the gym, no response. "Anyone there!?" Still no answer. I started to investigate.

I walked up onto the stage and looked at my crush, Griffin, try to perform. He used to be so cute.

"He'll never want you." A voice spoke behind me. I turned around to see myself in the same dress I was wearing.

"What are you talking about? We dated for a whole year." I corrected her.

She laughed. "He didn't want anything to do with you, Nina. He only went out with you so he could get to your cousin. Don't you realize that? They've been dating since you left Montana.

He doesn't like you at all."

I suddenly felt pain on the back of my head as I fell to the ground and landed face first as I blacked out again.

~~~~~~~

This is probs the worst dream I've ever written..

Oh well..😋✌🏼️

~MW153