Nina's Diary 4.0

December 11, 2013

Dear Diary,

After my dad's death I seemed to be doing well with it. After all, it's too late to do anything about it now.

Anyways, school starts back in a few days and I'm getting really overwhelmed with everything. The worst part about it was that me and Joey got in another fight over a kiss. The weird part was that the kiss was from me. And the person that gave it to me was a GIRL.

Her name was Jackie. She's Jade's cousin and was staying the night with us because she didn't have any room in her house for Jackie to stay. I ended up figuring out from that situation that Joey would cut and I had to make him promise not to do it anymore. I don't wanna lose him. He is my everything.

The next day, Jennifer asks me to inspire her for a new painting. It turned out fricken awesome, so I bought it and picked it up the next day. 

I was also supposed to star in Jade's movie, but her sponsors cancelled so she couldn't do it. Me and Joey picked her up and took her to dinner, which was so fun. 

We also made our relationship public through Joey's vlog where we accidentally kissed on camera.

Me and Joey also managed to hook to people up. Yes, Sawyer and Jennifer. They started liking each other every since my birthday party, and haven't seen each other since.  Jennifer asked me to ask Sawyer out, and he said yes. We even caught them kissing outside the apartment door.

That same day, I come out the shower and I see that Joey got me a present. He got me a gift card, a dress, and most importantly, a promise ring. He is the sweetest person I've ever meet! Well, besides my best friends.

That same night, I wake up at midnight because I had a bad dream. It was about my sister and my dad. It was the worst dream. I even ended up crying because of it. The worst part about it was that I didn't tell Joey my dream because I wasn't ready.

 It's still the middle of the night, I have school in the morning, and I thought writing in my journal would make me feel better. It did a bit, but I'm gonn tell Joey in the morning. 

XOXO,

Naomi ❤️