Chapter 63

When we got home, I checked the time. 6:51. The panel should be starting around now.

I go back up to my guest room and call Jenny in with me. She sits next to me on my bed and we got to the VidCon website.

I look for the Panel Live tab and click it. It took a long time to load but it finally did.

When finished, I check the time. 6:56. I saw there was a clickable link, so I pressed it. Suddenly, the show came on.

"Welcome to the 2014 VidCon Panel!" The speaker exclaimed. "We have famous YouTubers here today to answer your fascinating questions."

"On the panel we have StacyPlays, Meghan Camerana or Strawburry17, Joey Graceffa, Sawyer Hartman, Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, Connor Franta, and LDShadowLady." As their names were called, they came out of the backstage curtain and took a seat in their assigned chair.

"Hi, guys!" Meghan said as the crowd went crazy. "Welcome to VidCon. Is everyone having a good time?" The crowd cheered again.

"Awesome, so now we're gonna take your questions you have for us today!" Lizzie said.

The first question was for Troye and Tyler. "Tell us the complete truth. Is you twos relationship REALIZE?"

They both looked at each other and giggled. "We can't answer that here, only on camera." Tyler answered. The next question was for Joey. "Where is Nina?"

"Well, she had to take care of our little baby boy, so she decided that she'd be here next year." He replied . The crowd  all awed.
"But if you guys would like us to answer your questions all together, I can call her on FaceTime and see if she's up for it." The entire crowd cheered again. Joey then took out his phone and the background went to his AirPlay.

All of a sudden, I get a call from Joey. "You have to answer it, the fans insist!" Jenny told me. I pressed the accept button and soon, I saw Joey's cute and adorable face.

"Hi, everyone." I said and the crowd cheered.

"Hey Nina. You up for some question answering?" Joey asked me.

"Sure, I've got time. Under one condition.." The room got silence. Joey turned the camera around. "Who ships Jawyer here?" Everyone looked confused. "Jenny and Sawyer?" Almost one-forth of the crowd screamed.

"Since almost everyone loves Jenny, she's right next to me. Can she answer questions too?" The crowd went wild.

"Okay then!" I set my phone on the space between the keyboard of the computer and screen so that everyone can see us.

The next question was for us. "Where's the baby? Can we see him?" A fan asked. As the question came up, Jade brought him in saying that he was stinky. I put him in my lap and said, "This is Bryce guys. He is me and Joey's baby." The crowd cheered again. After a few more hours of questions, the panel was almost over and we had to do one more question.

"Are you sure you're gonna be here next year, Nina?" The fan asked me.

"Positive. If I'm not, unfollow me on every social media site I have." I promised. Then the panel was over and Joey hung up the phone. We watched the rest of the few minutes of the panel on my computer until I looked over at Jenny and she fell asleep.

I put her under the comforters and left the room with Bryce in my hand. I went downstairs to get Bryce's other bottle and a snack. As I put Bryce in his high chair, I get a call from an unknown number.

I decided to answer it. Big mistake. "Hello?" I answered, curiously.

"I thought I told you to stay away from Joey. Now you're gonna pay."

"Who is this?"

"Your worst nightmare."

"Look, tell me who you are or I'm calling the cops!"

"Oh..you'll see." The person then hung up the phone.

Suddenly, Jenny came downstairs. "Hey, thanks a lot for leaving me upstairs. I didn't know where I was at first–what's wrong?" She said, addressing the frightened look on my face.

"Oh, no-nothing. It's nothing really." I stuttered.

She stepped up closer to me. "Naomi Renee Fury-Graceffa, tell me what's wrong."

I opened my mouth but no words came out. I wanted to tell her so bad, but I couldn't get all the words out.

"Nina, cmon. You can trust me. I'm one of your best friends. You tell me everything. What's wrong with telling me right now?"

"It's just..I don't even know what's going on.."

"Well, just tell me what just now."

"I just got threatened over the phone.."