Chapter 35

"Joey, what do we do?" I whispered to Joey.

"We need to just get down and don't do anything. He won't bother us if we don't bother him." Joey whispered in a frightened voice. I was really scared but I wanted to act tough because Joey was around me. It wasn't easy to be as happy and positive as I usually am.

Without Joey, i would be a hot mess. He's the only one who actually acts like they're in my family anymore. I don't wanna loose that connection with him.

I hear footsteps coming near us.

"Well, well. What do we have here? A lovely party it looks like." The robber said to us.

"Just stay calm, Nina. You'll be alright." Joey whispered.

"Oh, so is this your little girlfriend, mr.."

"Graceffa. My last name is Graceffa. That's all I will tell you." Joey told the man.

"Mr. Graceffa and Nina. Is your name happen to be, Joey Graceffa?"

Oh my god, he knows who Joey is!, I thought to myself.

"Yes. Yes it is."

"And this happens to be Nina Fury, is that right?"

He knows who I am!? FML!, I shouted in my mind.

"So, you watch my videos?"

"Yea, you little fag. I don't believe you really love Nina. I think you're just a gay boy trying to act straight."

"No I'm not, I love Nina."

"Psh. Yea right."

He then stepped on Joey's back and Joey screamed.

"Just say you're gay and I'll get my foot off your back."

"I won't say it because I'm not."

"Say it." His foot went down more on his back.

"No."

"Say it." It pressed even harder.

"Never." It pressed even harder.

"Say it." I could hear Joey panting harder and harder. He started coughing.

"JUST GET OFF OF HIM ALREADY!" I yelled.

"You shut up girl." He then kicked me on my side, close to my stomach. 

Joey's eyes grew wider and he suddenly, flipped his body over to where the robber's foot was no longer on him and he fell onto the floor. Joey then got up and started punching the robber repeatedly until he finally was unconscious.

"You don't TOUCH my woman." Joey yelled while coming over to help me up. 

When we were finally up, we heard an applause of clapping and the police right outside the door. They take the man away and thank Joey for his bravery in beating up the robber and give him a box of donuts.

After all the craziness, we settled down and finally got our dinner.

"Now, where were we?" Joey asked and got back on one knee with the ring in his hand. "Naomi Renee Fury..will you do me the honor and become my wife?"

I started to cry again. "Let me think about it.."

We then sat there for a second, waiting for nothing.

"Just kidding! Of course I will, stoopid!"

He then hopped up from the ground and kissed me passionately on the lips. We heard the people in the restraunt(author here, I can't spell, okay!?)

I love Joey so much.

Nioey for life, right?

~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hello again, friends. Sorry for such a short chapter, but I just wanted to update and not leave you guys hanging for such a long time.

Anyways, I am 7 views away from having 700 views. SEVEN!!! SEVEN PEOPLE!! You guys, do me the biggest favor in the world and tell about 7 people about my book! Do it and I will shoutout people, follow people, vote on random people's books, anything!

Thanks guys for reading my book!

Peeeeeaaaaaccccceee

-MW153