Nina's Diary 3.0

December 5, 2013

Dear Diary,

It's been really hard for me to bring up the past this time, but since I already put the date in the note book, I told myself I might as well write now or later. The reason it's been so hard is because both my dad and my sister have passed on. It wasn't even my sister's fault that she died; it was mine. 

Instead of my taking a bullet from Denika, a girl I use to go to school with, she jumped in front of me and took the bullet right in the stomach. Even though it didn't hit me, it felt just like I took a bullet to the heart after all. I ended up killing Denika harshly, and now nobody should deal with her madness anymore. 

The way my father passed on is because my cousin, Armani, says that they were sitting on the couch watching a movie till he had a heart attack. Armani called an ambulance then at the hospital she called me. I went to the hospital and waited until they called us back to his room to figure out he was dead. We said our last words and they took him away. 

At least I have one survivor out of all this mess. Joey got shot by Tyler for some gay reason and we took him to the hospital, but he ended up alright. I couldn't bear without my Joey, so at least I have one guy left after all. 

I just hope that my dad is having a awesome time in heaven with my mom and my sister. Sadly, I'll never see until I go to heaven along with them. They were good people, which proves the saying "Bad things happen to good people". Does this mean good things happen to bad people. I'll have to look that up later.

Anyways, writing about my past few days have been pretty simpler than I imagined. I thought I would have a full on meltdown and Joey will have to come in here and comfort me. Oh God, now I want that to happen. LOL. I'm so glad I wrote in you after all. Writing the story is always better than telling it, anytime. On that note, I'll see you next time I write or draw.

XO XO,

Nina <3(author here, on a computer bcuz I can't find my phone, so no heart emoji. :-< )