Chapter 9

It has been a long week spending time with my side of the family.

We didn't have anything to worry about the family not liking Joey because they actually loved Joey.

They probably loved him more than they loved me! Lucky boy!

It was the day that me and Joey planned on leaving for Boston. We were going to get on the airplane from here so that we won't take up so much time.

I couldn't wait to meet Joey's family! The way he talks about them all the time has me thinking that they're are kinda like my family.

He has a weird family, and I have a weirder family. No offense, Furies!

In the morning, I am finally packed and ready to go to Boston.

i look over at Joey, sitting on the bed and watching TV. I smile at him and he smiles back. I could tell through his medium green-blue eyes that something was wrong.

"What's wrong, Joey?" I ask him and sat next to him.

"What if something goes wrong? What if they don't like you? What if everything goes wrong?" He said, with tears in his eyes.

"Oh, Joey. Babe, everything is going to be alright. We are going to get through this together, side by side. Nothing will separate us, not even your family."

We then hugged and he kissed me.

We then wrote my dad a note and left. We called a taxi and went to the airport. We buy our and get on the plane. We get there around 8:00 and we ride another cab to Joey's mom's house first. We walk in and were greeted by Joey's stepdad, Bob.

"Joey!" Bob screams, with his mom and his little brother Jett.

"Joey!" His mom and Jett scream.

Everyone crowd around and hug Joey then they look up and look at me. I wave my hand and everyone comes to give me a hug.

"Joey, who's this beautiful girl?" Joey's mom asked.

"This is Nina, my...girlfriend."

Everyone looks at him with widened eyes and shake my hand. His brother hugs me and says, "Pretty girl!"

I blush, and Joey takes our things to his room.

I get my pajamas in the bathroom and go take a shower. After I am finished, I hear Joey on the phone, so I ease-drop a bit and listen onto his conversation.

"Ok...Alright...I'll be there around 11...Ok...See you there...Bye, love you.."

He hangs up and I walk in. Thoughts start to go all around my head.

Is Joey cheating on me? Does he have another girl all over him? Am I jumping to conclusions?

"So, Joey. What kinda channels you have on the TV?"

"We have a bunch of stuff. Try to look for HBO."

As I channel surf, he falls asleep, and I put my headphones in and listen to the Joey Graceffa Radio on my iTunes Radio. My alarm goes off at 10:00. Joey's so-call plan starts at 11:00.

I put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants under my pajamas so that when he leaves, I'll be ready. After I got dressed, I went back to bed and tried not to fall asleep.

Then came the time Joey got up, he went over to the dresser and grabbed the keys to his mom's car and left.

I grabbed the key' to his stepdad's car, let a note, and left. I caught up to Joey at a stoplight, which seemed like it took forever to go, so I understand how I kept up with him.

Finally, at 10:56, Joey arrives at a bar called Stoddard's Fine Food and Ale. It looked pretty fancy, so I knew this was something that Joey might come to every once in a while.

At exactly 11:00, a woman walks up to Joey's table. They start talking immediately before she sits down. They start talking some more and then Joey goes to get some drinks.

The girl then turns to where I could be able to see her. She has black hair with blue tips. She wore a black sweater with a blue-turquoise top with a black belt around her stomach region and black pants. She had pink lipstick and beautiful brown eyes.

She looked a bit bored, but overall she was pretty. Joey soon came back with the drinks, and they enjoyed them together while laughing. A few minutes later, I tried Joey out a bit and text him.

"Hey, where r u?" I typed in the text message and sent it.

In the middle of Joey and the girl's conversation, I saw Joey look down at his phone and try to text me back.

"Oh, I went over to one of my friend's house."

I knew that was a lie. I knew it because I was staring right at him. He lied to me. I can't believe it.

A few minutes later, they get up and hug.

Before I could even get up from squatting so much, the girl leans in for a kiss, and I see Joey put his hands on her cheeks. I could tell he kissed back. I could also tell that he liked it.

When I got home, I quickly put the keys back where I found them and ran back upstairs.

When I got into bed, I started to cry. I couldn't believe Joey is attempting to cheat on me. After three months of dating, this is what he does to me. Wow, just wow.

I then see lights pull up to the driveway. I knew it was Joey. The door silently closes and he comes upstairs. He gets into the position he was in before he left, and he acts like he never left. It's freaking 3:00 in the morning, and I followed where you went! Of course I knew where you were!

I lift up my head and smiled. "You're back!" I whispered, trying to act all drowsy. Good thing it was dark because he couldn't see the tears.

"Of course I'm back. I will always come back for you." Joey replied. Another lie. I can't take it. I am going to confront him in the morning and try to let him explain what he was doing with that girl.