Chapter 16

Just like a few of my readers, I couldn't wait that long!

Enjoy! :-)

~~~~~

"Joey?!" I yelled, with a tear going down my cheek.

I quickly run over to him and lay down by his side. I look up to see a surprise of the person behind the gun.

"Tyler?! Why would you wanna kill Joey?! I thought you loved the idea of Nioey!" I screamed, getting out my phone to call 911. 

Tyler walked up to us with a big smirk on his face. "I lied, Nina. Just like I lied when I said that I wasn't in love with Joey myself. We were always meant to be the best gay couple. But then you ruined it by getting in our way. Now that he is gone, nobody can steal him from me or you. So basically, I did you a favor."

I stood up furiously. "Look, I have dealt with too much death these past few years. First, my grandparents die in their sleep 6 months ago. Then, my cousin's premature baby dies even though everyone thought she was fine 3 months ago. Next, the best person in my life right now dies by taking a bullet for me just yesterday. Now, my best boyfriend I have ever kept is dying right now for a guy not being with them!? I am absolutely SICK of all you people killing each other, whether it is your time or not, just for your own joy! All I wanted to do today was lay in the arms of my true love with not a care in the world! IS THAT SO HARD TO ASK FOR?!"

I then punch Tyler in the face. That gay douche deserved it in the first place, and everyone knew it. I then call 911 and they take him to the hospital. I drive to the hospital myself since they wouldn't let me on the ambulance car.

When I get there, they had already taken Joey to the operating room. They tell me to sit in the waiting room and they would be with me in a moment. 

I sit down at a chair that's almost to a corner and start texting all of my friend that Joey is in the hospital, including Jade. I am now in the position where I will take anyone's support right now.

A half an hour later, Sawyer, Shane, Lisa, Connor, Jennifer, Meghan(Strawburry17), David(Dayvideo), and Jade were all at the hospital so worried about Joey. I was so glad that me and Joey had reliable friends that would come through to you when you really need them.

Another hour later, a nurse come out into the waiting room. "Miss Fury, Joseph will see you now." I stand up and walk with her out the door. I look at the room again and all of my friend were waving at me. I waved back and turned back to the nurse. She took me into a room and I just wanted to say that in the nicest way possible that Joey looked really messed up.

"Joseph is fine, but he just will be sleeping for just a few more minutes. Until he comes to, I could offer you something to eat or drink if you would like anything." the nurse offers.

"No ma'am. Thank you though." I respond.

The nurse then walks off and I am just left alone with Joey.I was just glad he wasn't dead, but our friendship with Tyler is. Mine and his. 

I think that Tyler was being selfish and just wanted Joey because he couldn't have him. It's ridiculous that a person could kill another person because they couldn't date that person. I know that's confusing, but it's true. Tyler is just a big old jerk that I never want to see again. 

Now that I'm deep in my thoughts, I realized that the bullet was meant for me. if Joey wouldn't have opened the door for me, then I would have taken the bullet and Joey wouldn't have to go through this mess.

A few more moments of tears later, I see Joey's beautiful eyes flutter and his head turn until he sat up and looked at me with a smile on his face.