Nina's Diary

August 12, 2013

Dear Journal,

I have had the best few days of my life! The things that made it so good was that when I went to good and buy cat food for Sniffles the other day, I also went to go get some fruit for my new thing in the morning where I go and buy fruit to make fruit smoothies. But when my hand is almost on the door handle, I stop Joey Graceffa and Sawyer Hartman a few feet away from me, also getting fruit goods! I didn't know what to do or how I was going to do the things I was going to do, so I just went up to them and talked about how much I loved them, and they ended up signing my personal notebook(that's you!) and giving me their phone numbers. Joey then text me a few hours later, and we talked and talked until I felt like going to sleep.

The next day, Joey asked me to hang out with Shane Dawson, and we just went to Taco Bell and came back to his place until Millie called me in for work. After my shift, Joey had text me to go to Joe's Crab Shack with him, but we ended up going to this fancy restaurant that I can't remember the name to.

Then, the next day I went to an extra shift since Darlin couldn't work that day, and when I got home, I watched TV for a while, and Joey text me and asked if he could hang out, and since I wasn't doing anything at the moment, I said yes. When he came, I asked him what he wanted to do, and he didn't know, so we ended up watching Finding Nemo while eating popcorn, and before the movie was over, we both fell asleep.

The next morning, Connor asked Joey if he wanted to go on a hike, and Joey said yes and invited me to tag along. We had a blast with that. Then, when I got home, I called Jade and told her about what happened, and she FLIPPED out! She asked me why I didn't tell her sooner and all, and we just talked and talked until I told her I was tired and we hung up and I took a nap. Then, Joey called and woke me up and asked me if he could come over. I said yea, and we went to Wendy's and ate while watching Sailor Moon the anime. After that, we ordered a pizza and watched Adventure Time with Finn the Human and Jake the Dog. When Joey went home, Sawyer text me and asked if he could come over. I said sure and was wondering what for. He came, I offered him pizza, and we sat on the couch together. He asked me the most important question a fan girl could ever be asked; did I have a crush on Joey M. Graceffa. I told him the truth, and that was all he needed to know. I asked him to please do not tell Joey because it was going to ruin our friendship and I didn't want that to happen. He said he wouldn't, that's why he's such a good friend.

The next day, I had to go to school(ugh!), but during first period it felt like I was there with him because he kept on texting me and got my phone taken away. In next period, me and Jade worked together on the project to find the right ingredients of chemicals to get a stain out of a lab coat. We ended up finishing early and we got an A+. We could do whatever we wanted after that, so I texted Joey.

I can't wait till we become an official couple if he actually likes me, and I can't wait till I tell him that I like him. I swear from this point on that in twho or three years, I will tell Joseph Michael Graceffa that I like him. If I don't, I will have to leave him alone for the rest of my life and move back north with my dad. I don't want to, but it's the right thing to do. Well, that's about it that has happened over the last few days.

XOXO,

Naomi ❤