Chapter 68

A few hours later, I woke up to the sound of Meghan's voice.

"Nina..wake up.." I heard her say. I groaned. "Well at least I know you're awake."

I giggled a little bit. I sat up and said, "Alright, alright I'm up." She grabbed both of my arms and got me up outta bed. I looked over to the crib and saw that Bryce was still asleep.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked Meghan.

"Oh, Joey, David, Kalel, and Evelina are downstairs. I just came in from my flight. Again, thanks for bringing my stuff here from my apartment." Meghan explained.

"No prob. Well, what are we up here for? Let's go join the party!" I then grabbed my slippers and went downstairs with Meghan. We joined the rest of the group who were all drinking champagne that Kalel brought.

"Hey guys!" We said at the same time. Everyone turned their attention towards and started to greet us.

"Nina, you want some champagne? It's gooood." Evelina bribed me while waving it back and forth in my face.

"Alright. One sip won't hurt anyone." I said grabbing the extra cup that they poured for me. I took a tiny sip of it an immediately felt the sweetness of the drink.

Joey suddenly came over to me and picked me up bridal styled.

I laughed as he ran me up the stairs and laid me onto the bed.

"Joey stop! I can't go through this again." I laughed and tried to get him off of me.

"Why, Nina? You know you like me when I'm like this." He said in a very sober voice.

"Joey you're drunk. Stop this before it gets any more hard for me."

He got off of me and started to kiss me more and more gently and passionately. I started to give in more and more from his hotness until I just gave up. He started to take off his shirt and it all went up from there...

The next morning..

When I woke up the next morning, I remember every single thing that happened. I went to take a shower immediately and changed into sweatpants and a black muscle shirt with the purple devil emoji on it. When I finished, I noticed that Bryce was up so I got him out of his crib and went downstairs with Meghan and Joey.

"Morning, guys." I said when I reached the dining room.

"Morning? It's like 2:00 in the afternoon. Why are you ending up like Meghan now?" Joey joked.

"Hey, Joseph. Watch your mouth there, you." Meghan laughed. I started to giggle a little also.

I then went into the kitchen to Joey and Meghan helping each other make breakfast. "Whatcha guys cooking?" I asked.

"Eggs, bacon, grits, and sausage." Joey answered. (see what I did there? XD)

"Yummy! Meghan, can you make the eggs? Joey makes eggs really weird.." I whispered.

"I heard that, Naomi!" Joey yelled from the other side of the kitchen.

"I didn't want it any other way, Joseph." I turned around and said. He then came behind me and held my waist within his arms and laid his head on my shoulder. He started to nibble on my neck which made me very ticklish.

"Joey stop!" I said pushing him away.

"Okay." Joey responded backing away from me.

After that, we finished making breakfast and ate it. When we finished, David finally woke up and there wasn't anymore, so he went to Denny's with a few other friends and went for his breakfast.

For the rest of the day, everyone just sorta hung out and helped take care of Bryce. That night, we watched old Disney movies with David, Meghan, and Kalel. David and Kalel fell asleep cuddling on the couch, Meghan in the chair, and me and Joey on the floor.

We had a fun day today. This is is a one way ticket to the rest of our lives.

~~~~~~

Author's Note:

This is just a filler. XD

~MW153