Chapter 33

After about half an hour of driving, we finally reached my house. We took of our stuff into my apartment and settled down for a few minutes.

"So, where are you guys' presents for everyone?" I asked while sitting next to Griffin and Armani.

"They're in the blue bag in your room. There's a gift for you, Hitch, Sniffles, and..Joey.

I went into my room and got the bag for Armani. She then got a medium-sized box wrapped in blue snowman wrapping paper. I ripped off the wrapping paper and opened the box to a knee-length light blue dress.

"Oh my gosh, Mani. This is beautiful!"

"You like it?"

"I don't like it, I LOVE IT!"

"Great! You were supposed to wear it when we go to dinner tonight."

"We were going to dinner?"

"Yeah, Joey and me planned it so it would be perfect when you get there. But now that you guys are in a fight...I don't think you can wear it to this."

A tear dripped down my face and onto the floor.

"Oh, no. Nina. I'm sorry if I made you sad." She then pulled me into a hug and rubbed me on the back.

"Now I wish I wouldn't have yelled at him." I whined.

After about an hour of somber and sadness, I got a text from Jenny that said she was coming over with Jade.

I told her to come over to my apartment so she won't have to drive all the way to Joeys house then drive all the way back to my house. She said okay and will be here in 10 minutes.

"Jenny and Jade are coming over in 10 minutes. Are they supposed to be going to dinner too?" I asked. Armani gently nodded her head.

"I'm still going, but I just-"

"YOURE STILL GOING!? YAY!" Armani excitedly exclaimed.

We both went in my room to pick out some shoes to wear with my dress. I think that was the perfect time to tell her I was pregnant.

We were in my closet together, and I cleared my throat.

"Armani?"

"Yea, Nina?" She answered with her back turned towards me.

"I have to tell you something."

"Mhm. I'm listening."

"This is really important and I want you to hear every little word I say."

"Okay, geez. Just tell already!"

"I'm pregnant with Joey's baby..."

She stopped her entire body while dropping a pair of high heels on the ground. She slowly turned around with her face lit up and a smile going from cheek to cheek.

"Mani?" I asked and poked her shoulder.

"OMG NINA! THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING EVER! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

"Alright, alright. Calm down, girl."

We then finally find the perfect shoes to wear with my dress. The best thing is that after we got out the closet, we heard the doorbell ring.

I went and got it and Jenny and Jade walk in congratulating me.

"Why are you saying this? What's going on?" I asked.

"Didn't Joey propose yet?" Jenny replied. My eyes widened and so did Armani's. 

Armani then went closer to both Jenny and Jade. "You weren't supposed to say that in front of her." She whispered very loudly.

"You knew he was going to Armani?!" I asked, surprisingly.

She then nodded her head. My hand suddenly went over my mouth. Another tear dropped down my face. I can't believe he was going to propose, and I just left him. I feel like a big old jerk.

I sat down on the couch and started crying. "I can't believe I did that. I'm so dumb."

Jade comes right beside me and starts patting me on the back. "It's okay, Nina. You guys will get back together, get married, have kids, and it will all be alright."

"We're already having one, and I can't do this without Joey with me." I cried.

"You're having a baby!?" Jenny and Jade said at the same time.

"Yea. Almost a month."

They began screaming excitedly and then stopped, realizing that I was still sad.

"It's okay Nina. He loves you, and he knows he does. Just be happy and this will all blow over by the time we get dinner." Jenny said while sitting on the other side of me, also patting me on the back.

I hope all of them were right. Me and Joey have been together for four months, and I hope this one little fight doesn't affect us in the future.

I want the father of my baby to be around when I have him/her.

Anyways, a few more hours of crying in my bed later, I get a text message.

Joey 💚:

Hey, are you still going to dinner with everyone?

I began to text him back like I didn't know anything about what was going on.

"Yeah I'm going. Just remember that I still love you and I wanna still be with you."

"I hope we can. I'm sorry for the way I acted. I just don't like how ppl talk about my family because of my mom and dad and all that stuff. I hope you can forgive me for what I did."

"I do. I hope you can forgive me for using your sister as an example. I hope we can still have this baby and be one happy family. =)"

"=D"

I was happy that me and Joey were back together. Every couple fights, but eventually they'll get back together.

After I put my phone on the bed, Armani came into my room with a towel wrapped around her body and hair.

"Nina, what are you doing?"

"Just got back together with Joey."

"That's great and all, but what are you doing? It's almost time to go."

"Really? No way!"

I then checked the time on my phone. 6:42.

"Oh my God, you're SO right."

I then got my dress off my bed and my shoes off the floor and ran into the bathroom.

It's time for Nioey to be official with a ring.

~~~~~

Best. Chapter. EVAR!

-MW153