Chapter 82

March 14, 2015

~~~

"I'm gonna miss you being next to me all the time, Nina. I love you." Meghan says with tears in her eyes.

"I love you too. And just remember, I'm not that far of a phone call away." We then hug one last time as we both start to cry and hold on tighter.

"Nina, c'mon. We have to go before Nyi wakes up." Joey says behind me, grabbing some last-minute boxes.

"Okay, give me a second." I tell him and turn back to Meghan.

"I love you and always will." I hug her one last time and kiss her lightly on the cheek.

She then hands me a key. "Come by my house anytime you want." She says.

We then go outside and get into our separate cars. I buckle Bryce and Nyielle in.

Yes we did have our other baby. Nyielle Avalon-May Graceffa was born on January 14, 2015–7 pounds; 10 ounces–and she has been the best baby you could ever imagine. I love her so much, and I think Bryce does too.

"Nina, hurry up. We have to get there so that we can pick our rooms before David gets the better room!" Joey points out. I then finish buckling Bryce and get into the passenger seat as Joey starts to drive away.

About half an hour later, we finally make it to the new house and start to unload the boxes into the house. After we picked out all of our rooms, we then went into the planned-to-be living room and waited for David to get here. As me and Joey both waited, Bryce and Nyielle both were taking a nap on our new bed upstairs. Wolf soon joined us and sat on Joey's lap and lick his face off.

A little over an hour later, David finally got there and we all went out to Urth Caffe for lunch/early dinner.

When we got home, I gave the kids a bath and put them to their own beds that David helped Joey set up in their bedroom. After that, I went into our room and watched three movies on Netflix with Joey. Soon after that, I looked over and saw that Joey was asleep.

I kissed him gently on the forehead and turned onto my left side and slowly fell asleep myself.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Nina! Breakfast!" Joey yelled from downstairs. Suddenly, I felt slight, wet licks going all over my face. I open my eyes to see that it was only Wolf trying to wake me up for the day. I give him a light scratch behind his ear and pull the covers from around my body.

I then go into my closet and pick out a white crop top that says "Only" on it with light, ripped jeans and a black and white flannel shirt with my black Converse. I then go downstairs to see Joey, Bryce, Nyielle, David, Wolf, and...Daniel?

"Morning, doll face." Joey says to me while giving me a peck on the lips.

"Morning, Joey. Why is Daniel here?" I tried to sound polite but it still came out very rude.

"Oh, I asked if i could spend the day with you guys, and Joey said that was fine." Daniel explained.

"Oh..okay. I guess that's fine. I mean, all were gonna do is go furniture shopping, so.."

"I know, that's why I wanted to join."

I took a pause for a moment before beginning to speak again. "That's fine, I guess."

We then began to eat our breakfast to the sound of the nothing but the music playing out of my phone.

After breakfast, everyone else began to get dressed, leaving only me and Daniel downstairs alone.

"Look, Nina. I've told you that I was sorry about what happened at the beach thing. Why won't you forgive me?" He pleaded.

"Daniel, I've told you this a thousand times. I do forgive you, it's just that–"

"Then why won't you talk to me like you used to? We used to be great friend up until that point. Now I don't even know WHAT to call us."

"I'm not mad, it's just–"

"It's just what, Naomi Renee!? It's just WHAT!?"

"It's just that I know you still have a crush on Joey!" I yell out and cover my mouth back immediately.

"What are you guys talking about!?" Joey says while coming downstairs with Nyielle in his arms. David then follows behind him with Bryce holding his hand as they both walk carefully down the stairs.

"Nothing, it's fine." I said while getting up from the kitchen and start to walk towards the door.

"It sure didn't sound like nothing." David states.

"I said that I'm fine! Let's just go and get this over with!" I yell as I go out the door and slam it behind me.

This is why I hate bringing Daniel around.