--Flash Back--

A/N- My friend said she wanted me to dip into Nina's depression a bit, so I'm going to tell you a bit about her childhood

~~~~~~~~~

Eight years old...

~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of screaming and glass being thrown at the walls of our house. My body stormed up and looked around my room. I looked over at Alexa. She was up too. She was scared.

I went over to her and gave her a hug. At this time, she was 6 and didn't understand what was wrong with our parents.

"Nina, I scared." She whined.

"It's gonna be okay Lexi. It'll be over soon." I comforted. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tighter.

"Arianna, you're drunk! Go back to bed and get out my face!" I heard my dad scream at my mom.

"Well, if you would get out my way, maybe I would go to bed!" My mom screamed back at him.

"I'm trying to help you get better! You may need to go to rehab sweetie!"

"Don't call me sweetie, Kyle! You are the worst husband ever!"

She then threw a vase at him and ran into our room. She looked right at us.

"Naomi Renee Fury, get your useless, nasty, dumb a** back into bed and go to f***ing sleep!" She yelled at me. I never liked my mom when she was drunk. She was always mad at me when she was drunk. It always made me sad.

I didn't wanna leave Alexa by herself while mom was in her drunk state. I decided to stay in her bed.

"I said get into bed, you motherf***er! Go to bed before you get your a** beat!" She yelled and pulled off her belt.

I quickly got into bed without getting a beaten and went to bed, crying into my pillow.

----------

Ten years old

~~~~~~~~~

It was my birthday and that day I was having a birthday party. I waited at the table for people to come, but one two people showed up: my cousin Armani and this girl that is annoying in my class I had to invite, Sarah. She left after a few minutes, knowing we don't like each other.

Not even my best friend, Jade, came to my party. When I blew out my candles, I ran up to my room and cried into my pillow. I hardly had any friends, so I invited my entire class. It made me so sad that nobody came.

---------------

Thirteen Years Old

~~~~~~~~

"You are so slutty! Trying to get that boy like that." Beyonca laughed.

"Shut up Beyonca. At least I don't sell myself out on the side of the road out in the hood." I snapped back.

I was covered in water because she had poured it over me and Greg's, my new boyfriend, head.

"At least I don't suck out people's faces and pay them to date me. Face it Nina, you're useless in every single way." I started to cry. I busted out of the bathroom, out the school doors, and ran home.

When I arrived at my house, I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I got the pocket knife out of my drawer and cut on my wrist five times. The pain creased through my veins until I was finished. I wrapped it in bandages and fell to the ground against my door. I put my head in between my knees and cried.

I'm sick of this life and what all lives in it.

---------------

Sixteen Years Old

~~~~~~~~~

It was the night of the high school dance. I was going with Griffin. He made me happy with dealing with my depression.

I was wearing a turquoise dress with a lavender and periwinkle flower pinned to my side and a light brown purse with lilacs attached on them. Griffin was wearing a black and white tuxedo, traditional prom clothing.

We walked into the school gym that was filled with people dancing, laughing, talking,many all having a good time.

After a few hours of dancing, I went to go get some punch. When I got to the table, Jenny spilled both her cupcake and her punch all over me.

"Omg! Look what you did!" I screamed.

"Wow, it makes that tacky dress look even better then it did before." She said with a smirk on her face. Then, I picked up the entire punch bowl and poured it on her head.

"YOU B****! THIS COST MY PARENTS A FORTUNE!"

"Well, now it's worth a pad for that period looking situation you have in your body there." I laughed. She then pushed me down to the ground and punched me in my face repeatedly. I blacked out, and when I woke up, I was back at my house.

"Dad, what happened?" I asked him while removing the ice pack from my head.

"You and Jenny got into a fight, sweetie. She knocked you out. The school called me and told me everything."

I then cried. I ran back into the bathroom and cut again. This was the only thing that gave me joy in my life sometimes.

-------------

Author's Note:

That's it for now. If you want more then I might write a little bit. I was gonna do one from when she was 19, but I thought that would be too much.

Just remember that this is your Christmas present. I will write again on both Friday and Thursday but not until I get back from winter break after that.

I hope you guys have the best Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🎄🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁🎁🎁

Peeeeeeaaaaaacccccceeeeeee

-MW153