Chapter 38

Griffin then got really close to Joey. He suddenly shoved Joey down on the ground.

"Hey, you can't do that to my boyfr-" I started but was interrupted by Griffin grabbing me by the waist and kissing me.

In front of Armani.

In front of Joey.

In front of the movie theater.

In front of everyone.

I then pushed him off of me and rubbed all the Griffin germs off of my coat. "Ew! Why'd you kiss me when you already have a GIRLFRIEND!?" I yelled.

"C'mon, Nina! You know you liked that and that you like me. Just face the facts, you're still madly in love with me." Griffin pleaded.

"I knew you were trouble as soon as you walked into my house yesterday, acting all innocent. And, Jenny here told me about your little scheme that you had planned this entire week."

I then looked over at Jenny. She was staring at me with both of her eyes widely opened.

"You're not supposed to say anything!" Jenny mouthed to me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Nina, what scheme?" Armani demanded.

I looked back over at Jenny. "Just tell them." Jenny mouthed again.

"When we were at the restaurant, before the robbery, Jenny went to the bathroom while Griffin was gone, also."

"Yeah, because he said he had to go get something outside." Armani said.

"Anyways, Jenny ran into him right next to the bathroom stalls and he was on the phone with someone. Jenny told me that he was talking about how everything was coming together and that he wanted to come down here to be able to win me back away from Joey and that he was just using Armani as a target to be able to get us down here, since she was related to-and is closest-to me. In conclusion, Griffin planned that Joey would get mad that he was down here and his entire plan is to break us up and to get me and Griffin back together." I finished explaining.

Armani looked over at Griffin. "Griffin, is this true?" She asked, with her eyes getting watery and looking like she wanted to punch someone.

"Well..the thing is..what happened was..I still.." Griffin shuddered.

He then paused for a second. "Yes, it is true. Every last word."

Tears started to flow out of Armani's eyes like the Niagara Falls.

"Oh, Armani. Don't cry. It'll be okay." I said, trying to comfort her, but she kept shaking her head. When I tried to give her a hug, she ran away into the parking lot.

I turned back to Griffin and yelled, "See what damage you cause after just ONE visit!? She is so upset and will probably never love again. You broke her heart, and after I get her under control, we will break your face."

Joey then got up from the ground and pushed Griffin down. He then put his foot on Griffin's back like the robber did to Joey.

While everything over there was getting handled, I was running over to the parking lot, trying to find Armani. I couldn't see her anywhere.