Chapter 64

"What?" Jenny gasped.

"Yeah, they said they were my 'Worst Nightmare'" I replied.

She sat down in the chair next to Bryce's high chair. "Nina, we have to call the cops."

"No! We need actual proof before we can start to point fingers to the cops." She took out her phone, but I slapped the phone out her hand and it hit the wall. She ran over to the phone and saw that it had cracked.

"Hey!" She yelled. I started to make a face that said "Guilty" all over it.

"I'll buy you a new one, how about that?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes. I got Bryce out of his high chair and went back upstairs. I then checked the time. 7:28. The stores about to close. I left Jade with Bryce and got into my car and went to the Apple Store. I bought her a sliver iPhone 5S and said she would get it for her birthday, which was on July 29.

On my way back to Jade's house, my car broke down on the side of the road. I got out to see I got a flat tire. I looked around and saw a shadow of a person coming towards me. I took out my phone.

My hands getting shaking and sweat coursing down my face. By the time I finally typed in 9-1-1, the body was even closer to me. They had slapped my phone out of my hand and it went over the highway and into the river under it.

"I thought I told you to stay away from Joey." The person said with a mix of feminine and masculine in their voice.

"I can't do that. He's my husband." I stuttered.

"Oh right..I forgot you two got married..looks like we can do this the easy way.." They paused and took a knife out of their back pocket. "Or the hard way..your choice."

"Umm.." I stuttered. I didn't know what to do. If I break up with Joey, he's gonna never forgive me when we get back together. But if I don't, I'm gonna have a knife to my stomach. What do I do?

"So, you made up your mind yet?" They said. I pulled my hand up slowly and took off their black hoodie to reveal their face.

"Why am I not surprised..

Tyler. When did they let you get outta jail?"

He smiled. "Yesterday. I felt so good ever since you put me in there and made me miss VidCon. I wasn't gonna represent Troyler, and I couldn't."

"You deserved it. You almost killed my husband!"

"I could've done it if you didn't knock me out and let him live! Why are you always in my way of getting to things?"

"Because you're trying to break us apart!"

"Oh, I'm not gonna do it. Cat is." He grinned as Cat's shadow came behind him and they stood side by side.

"Hello, Naomi." She smiled creepily. I was petrified at what they were gonna do to me.

"Hello, Catherine." I snapped back, even with fright creasing through my veins.

She got a pocket knife out of her jacket pocket and activated it. She put it towards my stomach area and said, "Any last word?"

"Yes, actually." I then kicked her in her stomach as her body moved backwards. She fell back onto Tyler and scratched his forehead with the pocket knife. As they layer there in agony and pain, I got into my car and began to crank it up. I locked the door so they couldn't get in while I was cranking it up. They got up and started to smear their blood all over the windows. I ended up getting it to crank and accidentally ran over Cat's leg while driving away.

She got what she deserved anyways.

When I got back to Jade's house, I locked the door behind me, ran up to my room, and started to burry my face in the pillow and cry. Why does everyone else have to deal with me being my worst human being self? I didn't deserve to live, just like a bunch of my other family didn't.

Armani's parents..

My auntie Jane who attempted suicide at age 14..

And especially me..

If I wasn't alive, everything would be better..

Everything would be a happier world..

Everything would be a Nina-non messed up world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

So if you couldn't tell, Nina's having major depression issues right now. She had a rough childhood that I may or may not talk about in the next chapter. Get ready for that.

I am so happy that you guys love my book and I'm so close to hitting 1K, so keep reading and I will enter in next year's #Wattys and write some more.

And I'm thinking about this new baby idea that was implanted in my head.

Should I made Nina and Joey have another baby or just adopt another baby?

Leave it down in the comments and I'll get to it soon.

Alright guys, that's it for now.

Peeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccceeeeeeeeee.

-MW153