Chapter 41

He then starts to look around on the screen and sees the baby.

"It appears that your baby is going to be a..

Boy."

A boy, I thought to myself. I've always wanted a baby boy. A girl would've been fine too, but I've always dreamed of having a baby boy before.

"Congratulations on your new baby boy. Would you like us to call your boyfriend in here to show him also?"

"Could you please?"

"Okay. What is his name? So that we can call him in here."

"Joey."

"Last and first, sweetie."

"Joey Graceffa."

"Oh okay." The nurse then left the room.

"Would you want a picture of your baby to be able to take home?"

"Yes, please. I wanna be able to show my cousin later on tonight."

"Oh, cool. What's your cousin's name?"

"Armani Fury."

"Oh..that name sounds familiar.."

"What do you mean?"

"The other week, somebody came in with that same name, I think it was her boyfriend. Now, what was his name?"

"Was it Griffin?"

"Yea, yea, yea. He came to get her "pills", but she wasn't registered in California, so we couldn't give them to him. He got angry and told us to give her any type of pills then. We said no and he left."

"Isn't that illegal."

"Yes, but we didn't that've time to call the police before he left. We can't just give any random person pills, not even if they're just for a common cold."

"What did he need the pills for?" I was starting to get scared.

"I think sleeping pills or something like that."

My eyes started to widened. Suddenly the door opened and I see the nurse and Joey walking through the door.

"I found him." The nurse said while shutting the door behind him.

"Hey." Joey laughed.

"Okay, while you stay in here, I'll go and print these pictures."

"Awesome." The nurse exclaimed.

"So what is the baby gonna be?" He asked while sitting in a chair.

"Well..the baby is gonna be a..surprise..baby boy." I exclaimed, in a tired voice.

"Wow, really!? I've always wanted a boy. A girl would've been nice too, but a boy is exactly what I've always wanted."

"Me too."

"I remember my first baby. It was a boy. I wanted a girl, so I tried again. Another boy. Tried again, you know the drill. We had to adopt, the foster home told us we were having a girl, but guess what it turned out to be?" The nurse flashed back.