Chapter 78

November 20, 2014

~~~~~~

It's that time of year again: Thanksgiving.

The time where I get to visit both me and Joey's family again.

But this time it's different. We have a baby now and he's gonna be the center of attention and take up the most of our time with our family.

We were on a tight schedule today so we needed to make sure that we had everything for all of us, especially Bryce.

While me and Joey were packing our stuff up for the trip, Meghan was in the living room with him talking and trying to teach him how to walk.

"Joey, make sure to pack his pacifiers. He needs those." I helped him out. He was gonna pack Bryce's things while I packed both me and his things. He needed help with what to wear anyways..

"Okay, and could you pack me the computer charger too? I need to edit my videos on the trip."

I stopped. "Why are you bringing work on our vacation?" He paused there for a second.

I laughed. "I just kidding. I love being in your videos. I would never ask you that!" He then came over to me and kissed me gently.

All of a sudden, Blank Space started playing on my phone, which meant someone was calling me. I picked up my phone without looking at the caller ID and went outside to answer it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I hear your coming back to Montana today. Just remember to watch out because you never know what's gonna happen." A deep voice said.

"Who is this?" I looked at my phone. "Unknown Caller". Well isn't that helpful!

"Just know that you may or may not be in danger. Or perhaps..you and your family."

"You wouldn't lend a hand on my family."

The voice laughed. "We'll see what I do, now won't we..?" The then hung up.

I didn't give that much into it and went back inside. Joey was looking at me as I came into the room. "Who was it?" He asked out of curiosity.

I didn't want to tell him that someone was threatening me. "It-It was Jade. She told me to have a nice trip."

He then shrugged his shoulders and went back to packing Bryce's things and I went to packing our stuff. After we were both finished, I checked the time. 3:45. The flight comes at 6 so we should've been fine. We then went downstairs and hung out with Meghan and Bryce.

"Hey guys. I think he's almost got it. Look!" She excitedly spoke as she showed up Bryce walking but the falling. We clapped for him and he started clapping as well. I loved when he does that.

A few hours later, we were on the plane and just resting a bit while Bryce was asleep with the window to his right and me to his left and Joey on the other end of the row.

"Nina?" Joey spoke.

"Hm?" I answered about to fall asleep again.

"If you had to be in love with someone other than me, who would it be?"

I thought for a second. "Shane is pretty cute, I guess."(a look into my third book☺️😉🙃)

"Oh."

"What about you, Mr. Famous YouTuber? If you weren't in love with one of your favorite fans on the planet, who would you wanna become friends, the best friends, then dating, then married and have one and a half kids with?"

"Probably Daniel." My eyes immediately shot open and looked over at him. "Just kidding, kidding! But for reals, probably either Connor or..Meghan I guess."

"Oh. That's fine." I know that Connor's cute and all, but why does everyone want to date him?

I then slowly fell asleep on our way to Montana. A few minutes later, I woke up to someone screaming on the plane.

"Get on the ground!" They screamed as everyone on the plane started to follow his instructions. "Now I want everyone to get out all your money and throw it into the aisle." Bryce started crying because his pacifier came out his mouth. I tried to put it back so he could quiet down, but the guy say what I was doing to the baby.

"Leave that baby alone and give me your money, lady!" He yelled.

I rose up from the ground and crossed my arms. "I'm sorry, but this is my child and I don't want anyone else to be bother with his crying and I can mess with my own child if I want to and you can't tell me anything about it. I'm also sorry that you're so broke that you have to rob other people's earnings to get your money instead of earning it like you're supposed to. And if you even try to shoot me, you will be sorry because half of my family are cops so they will find you and take you to jail. In conclusion, I suggest you sit down, give all these people back their money, and be a good boy until we get to your destination." I snapped on this dude. Don't mess with a pregnant woman I guess..

~~~~

Nina just got real I swear! 😂😂😂

Also, I suck at cover for my books and I'm kinda tired of this one, so could someone email me a new one please? My email is mysterywoman153@gmail.com . Thenkz 🙃🙃🙃

~MW153

Ps. I need more ideas for what's gonna happen for the remainder of these chapters so it would be great if you guys could give me ideas for what should  happen next and I'll dedicate that chapter to you since you suggested what happens and all. Thanks guys! 😘L😘U😘V😘😘Y😘O😘U😘😘G😘U😘Y😘S😘😘S😘O😘😘M😘U😘C😘H😘