Chapter 66

"Joey!" I yelled when he walked through the door of our apartment. I came home a few minutes before he did and I decided to watch TV while Bryce was asleep.

"Nina!" He dropped his bags and ran up to me, picked me up, and gave me a hug. Once he put me down, I kissed his lips passionately like I haven't ever kissed them before. I missed him so much it wasn't even possible to miss a person.

"Oh my god, Nina. I love you so much. Don't ever leave me again." He said as he hugged me closely. Suddenly, Sawyer walked through the door. I ran over and hopped into his arms and gave him a giant hug.

"Sawyer!" I yelled as I jumped.

"Hey there kiddo! I missed you too!" He said and rubbed his knuckles against my head and messed up my hair.

He then put me down and I went back to my TV and got some chips to eat while they got settled in and unpacked.

After a half hour of unpacking, they finally joined me onto the couch with Bryce in Joey's arms since he had woken up while they were unpacking. During the show, I fell asleep because of that traumatic experience yesterday.

~~~The Dream~~~

"Joey no! I thought you really loved me!" I yelled when Joey was about to shoot me. I was tied up to a wooden chair and he was forced to kill me by Tyler and Cat. If he didn't, they would kill Bryce instead.

"I'm sorry Nina. It's for our baby." He pulled the trigger and everything went black. All of a sudden, I'm out of the chair and my mom is in front of me.

"Mommy!" I said happily until she disappeared.

"Don't give me that crap, Naomi." Her voice said with anger. "You're the reason I'm dead. The reason I started drinking that gave me cancer. You did all of this, you deadbeat. Now look at me. I'm still with your no good father. I was never happy with you. And I want to bring you with me!"

I then felt hands grab me from behind. She was pulling me towards the ground until there was red and black with a gray river flowing to the right.

"Don't fall in the river!" The skeleton man with a brown cloak said to me. A force then pushed me into the river. I turned around to see who did it..

It was my father.

~~~~End of Dream~~~~

"No, no, no!" I screamed.

"Woah, Nina. Wake up!" Joey said as he shook me awake. I opened my eyes and I was right back where I was: my head in Joey's lap and the rest of me on Sawyer. I felt my head; I was sweating. Both of them were staring at me, worried.

"Nina, what happened?" Sawyer asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I said as I stood up.

"Tell us, Nina." Joey replied.

"There's nothing wrong I'm fine. Just something in my head nobody can understand." I then went into the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I went onto my computer and Skyped Armani.

After two rings she answered the phone. I plugged in my green headphones so nobody else can hear our conversation.

"Hey Nina!" She exclaimed when her camera came on.

"Hey, Mani. I have to tell you something."

"What? What's wrong?" Her face became very worried.

"I had that dream again.."

"What dream? The one about me killing myself and you being alone."

"No."

"The one about Alexa and you being kids again?"

"No."

"The one about your mom and dad?"

"Yup."

"Nina, number one, Joey would never kill you just to save Bryce. He loves you and you know that. Number two, Auntie Ari is the nicest person we've ever known. She would never say any of those things about you."

"I did make her miserable, though. She gave up her entire career to be able to be with me. She could've been a doctor or something if it wasn't for me. I feel so bad." I started crying.

"Nina, please don't cry. Your mom loved you, better than my parents loved me. My parents didn't even gave a living sh** about me. At least yours actually cared that you existed."

"I guess so. Thanks for cheering me up, Armani. You're the best cousin." I then hung up on her and started playing minecraft. Then I thought about something.

Today is the best day to make my YouTube channel, I thought. So I did.

Immediately after I set it up, I already had 100 subscribers. I guess they were some of Joey's fans that finally found me.

I wish Joey could understand what I was going through. I wish I could tell him what I was going through. But I can't.

I don't wanna bring him more into my messed up life.

~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Well, this will be the last chapter until 2016. I hope you guys have a happy holidays and a merry new year.

Love you my purple diamonds! 😘😘

~MW153

Ps. I put a pic of the new cover for the book up. Do you like it? Do you hate it? A fan of the book made it for me. His name is Jase. He's really awesome to do that for me. Thanks Jase!