Chapter 7-Part 2

<❤Joey's POV❤>

After I am still in amazement about Nina having a crush on me, I get Sawyer in the room.

"SAWYER!" I yell, and he is in there in no time flat.

"Yea?" He said with a concerned look on his face.

"I have something big to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Nina likes me!"

He then scratches the back of his head and looks down at the floor. He knows something.

"What's wrong?" I ask, looking him in the eye.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all." He then does a little cough to clear his throat. He obviously knows something, and it didn't take a genius to figure that one out.

"You know something, don't you Sawyer?"

"What?! Me?! No, Joey! If I knew something I would've already told you!" He said in a really squeaky voice.

"What is it Sawyer? Tell me."

"Alright, fine. I knew Nina liked you this entire time. One day, I went over to her house and asked her myself if she liked you or not. She said she did, and I promised not to tell you because it might ruin you guys' friendship. Then, the night before the last, I saw her kiss you while you were asleep. She told me not to tell, and that's what I did. I never told anyone else to this day. She feels like family to me now, and I don't want you to hurt her if she is going to be a little sister towards me."

I looked at Sawyer the entire time as he explained everything. Wow, Nina likes me.

I can't believe it. She is the most amazing girl I have ever met and I am in love with her.

"Thanks, Sawyer. I won't hurt her feelings."

"I hope not, Joseph. I hope not." He then walks out of my room and goes into his room.

Since I wanted to let Nina know I had her stuff, I called her up and asked her if she wanted me to bring it to her, or she can come get it.

"Hello?" Nina answered with a concerned tone in her voice.

"Hey, Ni. Uh, I have one of your suitcases that had a journa-"

"Did you read it?!" She interrupted me by saying.

"Uh, no I didn't. So I was wondering if I can bring it to you or you can come over here for the suitcase."

"Oh thank god. Um, I can come over there. And I have to bring your suitcase anyways."

"Ok, cool. See you then!"

"Alright, bye."

"Bye."

I then hung up the phone and looked outside the window. It looks like it was about to rain.

I then see Nina's car pull up to the driveway, so I get the suitcase and go downstairs.

When I get downstairs, I see Nina's beautiful face getting out a green and black suitcase.

"Hey, Nin."

"Hey, JoJo."

We then stood there for a few seconds not doing anything, then Nina started talking.

"Well, here's your suitcase."

"Oh thanks." I said while grabbing the suitcase, but ended up touching Nina's hand. I then looked into her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes.

It then began to rain. The rain made her beautiful brown hair sparkle.

She then stroked my left cheek with her hand. I grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to me.

I then crashed her soft, moist lips into mine and she kissed back into my lips and we ended up kissing in the rain. It felt like sparks went all around us, like nothing else mattered but me and her.

<❤Nina's POV❤>

I can't believe me and Joey kissed! It was just like the first time we kissed.

The rain then lightened up a bit and the sun soon came out.

"So, um, what does this mean about us?" I asked while putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I guess we're dating now, right?"

"Right."

We then went inside while holding hands. We both saw Sawyer in the kitchen.

"Hey, Sawyer!" I said when I saw him.

"Hey, Nina. What are you-uh-doing there with your hands you two?"

"Well, we're a couple now, Sawyer."

Sawyer then went into amazement. "You two, like each other!?"

"Yes we do."

"Yes! I always knew you would end up together! Congrats!"

"Thank you!" Me and Joey said at the same time.

We then all sat on the couch ad chatted until I checked the time. 8:09.

"Alright, you two. I should be going." I said to Sawyer and Joey.

"No, don't go. Why don't you spend the night?"

"I can't, I have a test tomorrow, so I gotta study tonight."

"Well, maybe you can study over here and bring Sniffles with you."

"Okay, fine."

I then drove back home to get the rest of my stuff and went right back to Joey's house. I wanted to have to get right back in Joey and Sawyer's house.

We ended up studying for a few hours, then we went to bed. I went to take a shower and got a pair of Joey's pajamas. Now that we're dating, I dont even have to ask.

After I got out the shower, Joey went in. While he was doing that, I was looking around the room.

I then came across his calender.

It was a little dog calendar that I see all the time when I go to the dollar store. I saw that every single day was crossed off but today.

I then took a pen out of my pocket and crossed off October 19. I can't believe the holidays are coming up.

Soon, I can introduced Joey to my family. They're going to love him. I hope so.

"Looking for something?" Joey said which made me jump of fright.

"Dang, you scared me half to death!"

"Oh, sorry."

He then came over and hugged me while rocking me back and forth.

"Joey?"

"Hm?"

"How long?"

"How long what?"

"How long have you loved me?"

He then let go of the hug and held me against my shoulders.

"The first time I looked into your beautiful brown eyes is the same moment I fell in love with you. You were my everything, my sunshine, my newly found love."

He then kissed me and I kissed him back. We then went to bed and I laid my head against his chest.

"Joey?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yes?" He whispered back.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Not possible." We then drifted off to sleep into each other's arms, which is the safest place I would want to be. I loved him, and I will always love him no matter what happens to us.

~~~~~~~~

Yay! Joey and Nina are finally dating! Now that they are dating, drama might start to boil into everything. Will everyone accept them dating? Will Sawyer get the chance to go out with Nina? Will Joey be killed trying to protect Nina? Stay tuned to find out!

-MW153