Chapter 37

I then rubbed my eyes and got up. I looked around and saw that it was still dark outside. The city of Los Angeles was lit up like a Christmas tree, with green, yellow, red, and blue lights covering the night sky.

It was beautiful, and I couldn't get enough of it.

I then got my phone and went into the kitchen to get some cereal. I made a bowl and went into the room and shutting the door behind me.

I then began watching YouTube videos while eating my cereal. About an hour later I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I slightly yelled.

The person opened the door, and I see an outline of Joey's body standing in the doorway.

"Hey, why aren't you out there with me?" He asked.

"Oh..um.. I just woke up from a dream and just got up and came in here." I answered nervously. Joey wasn't supposed to know about my nightmare that I have because he would probably freak out and beat Griffin up.

"You're acting weird.."

"No I'm not acting weird! You're acting weird if anything!" I was starting to talk really fast. That's when you can tell that I'm really nervous.

"Yes you are, you know that when you start to talk fast that you're hiding something or nervous about nervous."

Crap! He knows me too well!

I started to calm down. "I can't tell you what's wrong."

He comes and sits next to me on the bed. He takes his hand on my cheek and starts talking. "You know you can tell me anything, especially if something is bothering you. I can keep a secret no matter what."

He then gave me a kiss and looked at me, mysteriously.

"I still can't tell you. You'll get mad if I do."

He giggled. "I won't get mad. I promise." He grabbed my cheek, which made me look at him.

"You promise me you won't get mad."

"Cross my heart, hope to die. Stick 20 needles in my eyeballs."

"Eww."

He laughed. "Just tell me."

"Okay. I had a dream that Griffin was at our house, and he choked the life out of our baby. You were out to get groceries out of the car, and he had made Armani kill herself. Basically, he wanted only me and him to be together."

Suddenly, Joey's smile went away fast. He got up from the bed and started pacing.

"See, i knew you would be mad!" I exclaimed. "That's why I didn't wanna tell you!"

"No, I'm not mad. I'm just..I'm just..I don't know what I am right now, but I'm not mad."

"Joey, you're mad."

"No, I'm not."

"You know what? I'm gonna stop pressuring you to tell me because this is all gonna end with me leaving."

"Okay."

"Alright."

We then sat back down and began to watch YouTube videos while eating some of my cereal. We went back to sleep around 5:30, and woke up again at 1:58.

"Nina!" Sawyer yelled which startled me awake.

"Yea?" I said back, in a very sleepy voice.

"Mani and Griffin are back."

"Okay." I then got up from the bed and go into the living room. I then see Armani and Griffin standing in front of the door.