Chapter 85

Later that night..

"Hey I forgot to ask you, what was all that about earlier when Jaylen was over?" Joey asked me as he was editing his video and I was beginning to start to brush my teeth.

"It was nothing that important. All I know is that we're not friends anymore, and I don't feel bad about it at all." I say in the middle of wetting the toothbrush before putting in my mouth.

"But why though? And have you seen my chicken sandwich? It wasn't there when I was gonna give Bryce some."

I spit out the excess toothpaste and rinse my mouth out. "She ate it, and that's another reason she's is not to step another foot into this house again until she apologizes." I then get into bed and put my head onto Joey's shoulder as he continues to edit his video. After a while, he started to grow uncomfortable with me and kindly asked me to stop.

"I'm sorry, but I can't stop looking at that beautiful face all the time. My little boy's growing up so fast!" I say while squeezing his cheeks.

"You know I'm older than you, right?" He asks while giggling a little bit. I take out my phone and open my Instagram.

"Don't worry, I know." I say as snapping a picture of the both of us. I then post the picture and peck his lips gently.

"I feel like you just use me for publicity."

"I don't, I love you for not just your popularity, but what's on the inside."

"Awh, aren't you sweet."

"Hey, tomorrow's my dad's birthday and it's the day before yours. How about we go back to the beach tomorrow? Just the four of us. No David, no Daniel, no nobody else. Just me, you, Bryce, and Nyielle."

"That's a good idea. Let's go then."

"And just so that we can spend time together, no cellphones. No matter what."

"Fine."

"Good, now go to bed so we can get there early."

He then closed his laptop and laid down next to me as I put my head on his chest and his head on top of mine.

The next morning I wake up to Joey's beautiful eyes looking at me as I sleep. "Joey, stop being creepy!" I groan as I hit him with my pillow.

"Your just so beautiful to look at that I couldn't even take my eyes off of you." He responds after getting out of bed.

I get my phone off on the bedside table and check the time. 7:39.

"Did Bryce and Nyielle wake up yet?"

"Uhh, no which is kinda odd."

I went into the kids room to find them dead asleep. I first woke up Bryce as he groaned a bit.

"Brycie, do you want some food?" I ask him.

"I want waffle mommy."

"Alright baby." I then kiss him on the cheek as I held him on my hip and walked him down the stairs carefully. "Joey, can you get Elle up? I'm making us breakfast." I called out.

"Sure, Nin." He yelled back.

An hour later, we were all getting ready to go to the beach by getting our bathing suits on and getting our gear together. I began to put on a simple black one piece with a beach hat, pink flip flops, and my flower sunglasses. Joey put on blue-and-green bottoms with iridescent Aviators and black flip flops. Bryce had on blue bottoms and Nyielle had on a pink and black two piece bathing suit.

After we all had on our outfits, we started to pack beach towels, sunscreen, snacks for the road, and extra diapers (definitely for the kids, not for us😳).

When we were all set for the road, I left David to get everything ready for tomorrow and we were off into Joey's car and hit the road for the beach.

After about an hour and a half of driving, we finally made it to White Point Beach, one of my favorite beaches in Los Angeles. When we pulled in, we immediately felt the warm summer day hitting against our skin, begging to be cooled down by water.

"You guys ready for the beach?" Joey asked while getting the keys out of the ignition. Bryce excitedly squealed and Nyielle clapped her hands together. We then got out of the car and began to get out our stuff from the trunk. Joey got all the stuff while I went to find a spot. I went out onto the beach with Bryce holding my hand as he walked and Nyielle in my other arm on my hip.

I found a spot where it was the perfect combination between sand and wet sand and it had the perfect view of the shores and the sun was not that hot due to the clouds being in its way. Joey then brought the stuff over to where we were and started to set it up to where the towels were on both sides and the umbrella was right above where they laid and the cooler was on the corners of the towel.

"Can we play now, Mommy?" Bryce asked me with a smile on his face. I giggled and said it was alright, as long as he brought his sister. He tried to pick Nyielle up, but failed so he just held her hand as she stumbled to walk.

"Can you go watch them for me?" I asked Joey.

"It's one of the perks of being a father." He said as he got up from his towel and ran off to go with them.

"Don't go to far into the ocean!" I shouted.

"We won't!" Joey and Bryce said unison.

I giggled a bit then got my phone out of the beach bag and plugged in my earbuds and started to listen to some music.

~~

Almost the ending..just two or three more chapters😢

~MW153