Chapter 62

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked around and saw that Bryce wasn't in my room anymore. I looked around the house until I found him with Jade and Kaden.

"Good morning, you two lovebirds." I said when I saw them with Bryce.

"Hey Nina. How'd you sleep?" Jade spoke.

"Comfortable and fully. Haven't done that ever since Bryce was born."

"The struggles of being a mother."

"I know right."

"Or a slut." Kaden added in.

"Hey, how's it like having over fifteen girlfriends every year?"

"That's called life."

"It's called being a man-whore!"

"Whatever." I then went back to my room and looked at my phone. It was a call from Joey. I called him back.

"Hello." He said when answered the phone.

"Hey, you called?"

"Yeah, just telling you we made it yesterday and now we're about to go to a meet-and-greet then a Q&A at the panel. I wish you were here. They said they would've let you onstage."

"If I didn't have my baby, I would've gone. Sorry, Joey. Maybe next year."

"Alright."

I then hung up on him and  went to hang out with Kaden and Jade until Jenny called me. I told her where I was and she said she'd be over in a second. I went and grabbed Bryce so I could feed him his bottle when I heard a knock on the door. It must've been Jenny.

I got up from the bed with Bryce in my arms and went down to the door.

"Hi Jade." Jenny said awkwardly when Jade answered the door.

"Jennifer."

"Look, why are you mad at me. I've forgiven you for kissing Sawyer already, I'm the one who should be mad, not you."

"You were too pissed about me kissing him that you never listened to me."

"I had a reason."

"Guys please stop fighting!" I yelled from the top of the stairs.

I went down the steps and hugged Jenny at the door.

"Me and Jenny are gonna go get coffee. You wanna come with, Jade?" I asked her politely.

"Not with this trash right here." She snared, referring to Jenny.

"How dare you call me trash! You're the one that lives in my garbage can!" Jenny fired back.

"You wish I did with all the people that be eating you out."(author here, she said this referring to people eating trash, not in a negative way)

Jenny gasped. "C'mon Nina. Let's go before Jade gets any uglier."

We then got into my car and drove off. I wanted to take my car since Bryce's car seat was in there and it would be complicated to get it in to Jenny's car without Joey nor Sawyer here this weekend.

"So, why didn't you go to VidCon? Sawyer invited you to go." I asked Jenny.

"I just didn't want to. Nobody wants to meet someone that comes out of the blue dating a hot guy like Sawyer."

"Wait, so. Sawyer didn't tell anyone of his subscribers that you were dating Sawyer?"

"Yup, until a few days ago. I got lots of hate comments, he said. I hope people will like me next year or something."

"So you can go?"

"Yeah."

"I wish I would've gone this year if I didn't have Brycie here. Then I would've went. It looked so much fun, and the panel is going live on their website so I'll be able to see what's going on and stuff."

"Oh, cool. Now I can be able to see my Sawyer when I get home to."

"It's a win-win for everyone!"

We then arrived at the Starbucks a few miles down the street from Jade's house. I got a hot chocolate and Jenny got a latte with extra milk. We sat inside the store and chatted a little bit until a girl came over to us. She had a navy beret under her light brown bob cut with a white t-shirt, plaid skirt, and combat boots. I knew as soon as I saw her that she was a fan.

"Oh my god! You're Nina Graceffa, Joey's wife! And you're Sawyer Hartman's girlfriend!" She freaked out. It was nice that from all the hate comments, someone liked Jenny.

"Yup, we are who we are." I laughed.

"Can I get a picture with you!?" We both nodded and took a bunch of selfies with each other. It was fun to be recognized by myself without Joey around at all.

"Thank you guys SO much! I love you BOTH!" She yelled before leaving the store with her mom.

It was nice to meet fans and become a role model for kids to inspire them and make their dreams come true. I thinks that's what all YouTubers want in their career, to be that role model and help make others fantasies become reality.

When I get my own YouTube account, that will be my dream. My life. My world.