Chapter 13

I finally land in Boston. It didn't take as long as I did with Joey. I missed Joey, I just wanted him to wrap his arms around me and never let me go right now.

I get to the apartment building, which was actually looked really nice for a kidnapper.

I go up to apartment 258 and knock on the door. When nobody comes, I kick down the door.

"Where's Joey?!" I yelled so that Antartica can hear me. I then started to look around.

I go downstairs to the basement and see a girl in front of Joey with a cloth around his mouth and tied up in a chair.

"Now, you listen to me, Joseph. Since you broke my heart back when you moved to LA, I'm gonna break every bone in your body. Or at least, desenagrate them." She explains to Joey. She then lit a match which made Joey scream even louder.

"Not while I'm here!" I yelled and ran down the stairs to face her. I take my two fingers and turn off the match(author here, how you do that? :P).

"Ahh, look who decided to join the party."

"Is this an example of a party to you? That makes sense because I always knew you didn't have any friends."

"Touché, Fury."

She then puts a cloth up to my face, which makes me black out.

When I finally wake up, I notice I am right next to Joey and in the same conditions as him also.

"Well, looks like I'm gonna need more matches. Be right back." Vanessa says and then runs upstairs.

When she is out of sight, I grab the knife out of my pocket and try to cut the ropes around my wrists. I succeed and then cut the ropes around my feet. I then take the cloth off my mouth and then do all the same things to Joey.

"Nina, I can't believe you saved me." He said and stands up in front of me.

"Well, you are my boyfriend, so I have to." I replied.

"Whatever." He exclaimed while rolling his eyes.

We then lean in for a kiss and it feels more magical then before.

"Leaving so soon?" Vanessa yelled, which made us break free from each other.

"Go away, Vanessa! Leave us alone!" Joey yelled at her.

"Joey, I can't do that. We belong together, and you know that."

They then shared a kiss, with Joey trying to pull away, but Vanessa would't let him go. I then went into action and grabbed my gun pulled it out my pocket.

"Get your hands off my boyfriend." I screamed, about to pull the trigger.

"Not until I tell her to." Another voice behind me screamed back. When I turned back around, I couldn't believe who was behind the gun.

"Trevor!?!"