Chapter 60

After the wedding, we went to the reception venue. We had a fun time and ate a lot. That night, me and Joey went to sleep in the same bed and slept really well. The next morning, we woke up with Jenny in our room.

"Hi married couple!" She yelled, which made me scream because she scared me half to death. Joey was awoken by my screaming and started screaming also.

"Jenny! Don't do that again!" I shouted. She then walked us out of our room and into our kitchen where there was a beautiful breakfast laid out for us. It included eggs, toast, waffles, fruit, bacon, sausage, orange juice, and grits. We fixed our plates and ate with me sitting in Joey's lap.

After we ate, we were all planning on going to the mall and shopping for some baby stuff when all of a sudden, I felt water coming out of me and leaking into the ground. I looked up at Joey and he also saw it.

"Joey..I think it's time.." I told him firmly.

"Really? We have a few more days! It can't be time!" He said.

"Joey, my water just broke! We have to get to the hospital NOW!"

We then all got into Joey's car with Joey driving, me in the passenger's seat, and Jenny and Sawyer in the back seat. We drove to the hospital in complete silence, except for me screaming in agony and pain. We finally made it to the hospital, where they put me in a gown and drove me to a labor room with a wheelchair inside the hospital.

They laid me on the bed and told me to breathe. Joey was holding my hand and trying to comfort me the entire time. After about six hours into labor, it was finally time to try to push the baby out.

I kept pushing and pushing and pushing, and after a few more minutes, the nurse said she could see a head. I pushed again really hard, and the baby finally came out.

Joey looked over at me with a big smile on his face, and I smiled back. They washed the blood off of the baby and wrapped him in a fluffy white blanket. I was the first person to hold the baby. I held him in my arms and looked at his face. He opened his eyes a little and I saw that he had Joey's grey eyes, my nose, Joey's lips, and my skin tone. He was so cute that I couldn't even contain myself. Joey looked over my shoulder and looked at him.

"He's so cute, Nina. And this couldn't happen without you." He said.

After a little while later, we laid him down on a baby container where the nurses put him on a diaper and a cute blue hat and wrapped him back into the blanket. They started to allow guests, so Jenny and Jade began to come in.

"Hello?" Jenny and Jade asked at the same time. They saw the baby and immediately went into awe.

"He is SOO adorable!" Jenny screamed.

"Shh. You'll wake him up!" I whisper screamed at them. We then began chatting until a lady came in with a clipboard and pin in her hand.

"Hi, Naomi. I am Nurse Yelps, and I will be collecting your baby's name for today. So, what will it be?" The nurse asked.

"Well, we've been thinking really hard about this decision on our baby's name. But we decided his name will be.. Bryce Carter Graceffa."

"Beautiful. I will be right back with the papers. Congratulations." She then left and closed the door behind her. We talked a little more until it was time to feed the baby. The nurses made the formula for the baby and Joey got the opportunity to feed him. He loved being able to hold him in his arms. After a while later, I checked the time. 2:57. This was also the start to the rest of our lives.

That night, they moved me into a different room and me and Joey slept in there together in my hospital bed. I couldn't sleep without my head on his chest almost all the time nowadays. He was the best boyfriend I've ever had, and I'm letting him go no matter what.