Chapter 40

January 8, 2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was probably the best day ever. Today we finally get to see an ultrasound of the new baby. Since it's finally been 2 months, we were finally able to also know if we were having a boy or a girl.

"Joey! I'm so excited!" I screamed as we got into his car and were on our way to the doctor's office.

"I know, right? What do you wanna be able to name the baby?" He asked.

"I want Jasmine or Jamie Aubrey Graceffa for a girl and Nathan or Nate Troy Graceffa for a boy."

"Cute. I want Lily Anne Graceffa for a girl and Landon Eric Graceffa for a boy."

"Aww, those are so cute. There were so many cute names, but I have some special ones in mind that Armani and Jade chose."

"What are they?" Joey said as he started up the car.

I then got a piece of paper and pencil out of the glove compartment of the car and wrote the boy and girl names down. I then folded it up and handed it over to him. He opened the paper up and read the names.

"Aww, these are so adorable. We have to use them for the baby."

"Really? I didn't even want mine to be picked because they are stoopid."

"Hey, not that stoopid. They're cute."

"Ehh. I can do better."

"Don't doubt yourself."

"Like you almost did, stoopid."

Joey began to be quiet.

"What's wrong? Did I say something?" I asked concerned.

"No. I have a nickname for you, but I don't know if you'll like it."

I laughed. "Oh really? What is it?"

"Bubbles."

"Bubbles?"

"Yea, because bubbles don't have minds."

I chuckled. "That's a good one. You're my stoopid and I'm your bubbles."

"Okay. You ready to go?"

"Been ready ever since I met you."

"You're too sweet, Bubbles."

"You're my everything, stoopid."

We then drove to the doctor's office and were singing along to Kiss FM the entire way. Then, suddenly, Vanilla Twilight begins to play.

"This is our song, Joey!" I screamed.

"The starts lean down to kiss you, as I lay around to miss you. Poor me a heavy dose of atmosphere."

We sung the entire song until it finally went off. By the time it finally was off, we were finally at the doctor's office.

"Well..we're finally here..are you ready?" Joey asked me while shutting off the engine of the car.

"Yea...let's go in..I guess.." I exclaimed, nervously.

We then got out the car and went into the doctor's office.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The secretary with a very raspy voice said.

"Um, hi..I'm here for an ultrasound appointment." I said.

"Yes, and what is your name?"

"Nina Fury."

She then checked the computer and said, "The name 'Nina Fury' is not coming up, but Naomi Fury is."

"Yes, that's my real name."

"Okay then. Just sit in the waiting area, the doctor will be with you in a second."

I then nodded my head and started to hold Joey's hand as we sat down.

About ten minutes later, they finally call me.

"Naomi Fury, Naomi Fury." The nurse called out. I looked at Joey and started to let my hand go from his.

"I'll see you in a little bit." Joey told me.

"Okay.."

The nurse then took me into the hallway and closed the door behind us. She then took me into an examination room.

"Alright Nina, so how many months pregnant are you?" The nurse first asked me.

"Umm, I'm two months at least."

"Well then, that's means that we will be able to identify the baby's gender. Are you ready?"

"Ready as a 21 year old mother would ever be.." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing..let's just go."

She then took me into the ultrasound room and sat me on a bed. She then put some paste upon my stomach and began to rub it against it with a tool that had been hooked up to the machine.

"Okay, here we go..oh..uh..uhuh..hmm..wait-wait..there they-wait no..wait-wait! There they are!" She said when trying to find the baby.

"Can you tell what gender it is?" I asked, very nervously. I just wanted to figure it out and get all of this over with.

"Uhhh, wait..it's a....um...I really can't tell. We might have to bring in another nurse to help me."

She then calls in another doctor and he in in the room in about five minutes.

"Hello, I am Dr. Wimpkins, and I will be finding out what gender your baby is."

He then starts to look around on the screen and sees the baby.

"It appears that your baby is going to be a.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Boom! Cliff hanger! I was so excited to write this chapter and tell you what the baby is, but now I think I just wanna hold it for the next chapter.

I kinda wanna tell you but I also DONT wanna tell you.

Okay, imma tell you right here, right now.

It's transgender.

Or IS it??? 😏😏😏

Don't be mad at me, I'm just leaving you on the end of your seat!

Okay, how about this? I leave this chapter right now, publish it, and start working on the next one right away.

We cool?

Okay then.

Peeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccceeeeeeee!

-MW153