Chapter 59

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of Jenny's voice, telling me to wake up.

"What time is it?" I asked in my groggy voice.

"It's 8:30. You need to hurry up and wake up. You have a big day ahead of you." She said as she pulled me out of bed. She gave me a Toaster Strudel for breakfast with a side of orange juice.

She then helped me get into my wedding dress and do my hair and makeup.

After that, I looked into the mirror. I looked so beautiful. Then, Jenny started to get ready and I did her makeup and hair perfectly. After that, we made sure the entire party was ready to go to the party to take photos.

Everyone was ready, so me and Jenny headed to the park. When we arrived, I saw my entire bridal and groomsmen already taking photos with the photographer. I took a few pics with everyone, including Joey. After we did that, I checked the time. 12:38. We should be going to the church.

When we finally got to the church, I checked the time again. 1:18. We all got ready and saw a few people coming in. I saw a few of my family members, and even Armani's mom and dad came. They weren't invited, but we just needed to make sure they stayed far away from Armani as possible.

We finished doing the finishing touches to both the church and our outfits and by the time everyone was ready, I checked the time again. 1:42. We should get started.

We started the music and let a few of the bridesmaids and groomsmen go first.

A few of the bridesmaids were Armani, Jenny, Jade, Meghan, and one of my co-workers named Ellie. The groomsmen were Armani's new boyfriend Trey, Sawyer, Kaden, David, and Ellie's husband Austin.

Next was my maid of honor, which was Alexa. Next was the best man, which was my favorite little cousin Jason.

Next was the ring bearer, and that was Jetty, Joey's little brother.

Now it was me and the flower girls, which was my cousins Gwen and Ariana. They opened the door as I walked behind them. I saw everyone standing up at me, Joey smiling as I took every step, and the minister right next to Joey. I saw Cat in the crowd of people, threatening me to just leave. I shook my head slightly at her and payed attention to the flower girls.

As I approached under the arch with the minister and Joey, we held hands and the minister began our ceremony.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Naomi Renee Fury and Joseph Michael Graceffa in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so they have decided to live together as husband and wife." The minister spoke.

"Marriage is a vital social institution. The exclusive commitment of two individuals to each other nurtures love and mutual support; it brings stability to our society. For those who choose to marry, and for their children, marriage provides an abundance of social benefits, as well as obligations - a social institution of the highest importance."

"Now the couple will speak their individual vows they have prepared."

Joey went first. "Nina, ever since I met you that one day in the frozen food section of Whole Foods, I knew all along that you were the one for me. I loved you ever since I laid my eyes on you. I loved you ever since you kissed me in the rain which started our entire relationship. I loved you for the entire ups and downs of our lives together. I loved you ever since you told me that you were having my baby. And even after this entire wedding and our lives are over, I will still always love you."

It was then my turn to recite my vows. "Joseph, oh Joseph. You are the best fiancé, friend, best friend, soon to be father, brother, son, and person to have in everyone's life. You have put me through so much ever since you've met me, both good and bad. I love having a person like you in my life, to wake up next to you every morning on your chest, seeing your beautiful grey eyes at every second, having a baby in my stomach that is son to a handsome being like you. You are the best person to have around me all the time, you are fun, outgoing, bubbly, caring, extroverted, and outgoing. I love all of those things in a person, which means that you are the perfect person for me. I love you, Joseph Michael Graceffa, and I will never stop loving you."

The minister started to tear up. "Do you Joseph Michael Graceffa, take Naomi Renee Fury to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do." Joey said with a smile on his face. I blushed a bit.

"Do you Naomi Renee Fury, take Joseph Michael Graceffa to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do." I said as I felt my entire face turn a new shade of red.

We then took the rings from Jet and exchanges the rings and said, "With this ring, I thee wed."

The minister then said, "And now, by the power vested in me by the State of California, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." I then reached for his neck and he put his hands on my hips and we kissed ever so passionately. As we released, the minister said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Family and Friends, I present to you, for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Naomi and Joseph Graceffa." Everyone in the crowd then went crazy.

I looked over at Joey. This was the best day of my life.