Chapter 83

April 4, 2015

~~~~~

"Hi, Debbie!" I said as she came into the house and puts their stuff down at the bottom of the stairs. She then gave me a hug and kissed me on my cheek.

"Hi, Nina. How are you doing? Taking care of my little boy, aren't you?" She exclaims while releasing me.

"Kinda, but you know men. Having a mind of their own."

"I feel ya there, sister." She then went on to take their things upstairs to the guest room. Joey's mom, dad, brother, and sister are all coming down from Boston, Massachusetts to LA to spend Easter with us. This was the first time that Joey's mom and dad were together in a long time, so that was exciting for him.

"Nina, can you help me with the food really quick?" Joey called from the kitchen. I began to stir the pots as Joey also put the ham inside of the oven.

After that, Nicole came into the kitchen and gave both me and Joey a hug.

"So, Nicole..how's life?" Joey asks out of nowhere.

"Pretty good, you?" She responds.

"Not that good. We had to stay up all last night with Nyielle."

"We!? I had to stay up with Nyielle all last night! All you did was poke me and say 'Baby's crying'." I complained.

"Basically, I had to be up all night to tell you that she was awake."

"I could've done that. She was screaming so loud, Antarctica could hear her!"

We both then started arguing before Nicole had to calm us down.

"Guys! Calm down, it's gonna be alright. Now, where are my niece and nephew?" She exclaims.

"Upstairs with David." I instruct as she gets up from the island and proceeds upstairs.

After about an hour of cooking, I finally took a break and went into the living room where Debbie, Joe, Jett, Bryce, Nyielle, and Wolf were gathered, looking for something to watch on the computer.

Bryce was walking around the living room a bit until I grabbed him.

"Mommy, mommy!" He spoke with joy.

"Hi, Brycie. What are you doing?" I asked with a gigantic smile on my face.

"Nothing." Bryce mumbled slightly.

"Hey, go give daddy a hug. He needs one." He then jumps out of my arms and wraps his arms around Joey's legs.

"Love you, Daddy." He said as Joey bend down and hugged him back.

"Love you too, son." Joey responded. When Bryce released him, Joey turned around to get some ketchup to put on the meatloaf.

"Why would you wanna put ketchup on meatloaf?" I got up and asked.

"Because that's what people usually put on meatloaf.."

"Well, let's be unusual today.." I then picked up the mustard that was beside the ketchup. "What about mustard?"

"Okay, now you're just being nuts." He then opened up the ketchup and motioned to put it on the meatloaf before I stopped him by squeezing a bit of mustard on his back.

"Mustard."

"Now it's on." We then had a war in the kitchen. Mustard and ketchup was going everywhere from all over the both of us to all over the refrigerator, counters and counter tops, and even inside of the oven somehow. It was total mayhem.

Eventually, Debbie had to stop us before we got it on any other piece of furniture. As she was explaining to us why we couldn't continue, me and Joey looked at each other with the expression of "It's go time." We then picked up both of our almost empty bottles of both ketchup and mustard and took off the top of the bottles and poured it all over her.

"Well, Mrs. Graceffa..ketchup with you later." I said while walking upstairs, heading to take a shower.

"I'm sorry, but I mustard be going now." Joey said while following me upstairs.

When we both came up, we released all of our laughter that we were both holding in before heading into separate rooms to try to take a shower.

~~~

I knew that this was gonna happen in this chapter eventually before I even wrote this book. 😂😂😂

Every other scene or incident was something I thought off the top of my head but this one.

Just a little of a inside story 😉

~MW153

Ps. Sorry about the short chapter..I ran outta time to continue on.