Chapter 7-Part 1

<❤Nina's POV❤>

When I got home, I let Sniffles run free around the house and played with her  for once in a really long time. It was nice to bond with my cat a bit.

When I got another one of her toys out, I get a call on my phone. It's an unknown number, so I pick it up to see who it was.

"Hello?" I said into the phone in a very confused voice.

"Nina, you have to listen to me. You are my best frie-"Jade's voice yelled against my ear while I cut her off.

"Ex-best friend. You hurt my feelings on my birthday and I can never forgive you for that. I don't even know whether to call you my friend or not. You have been there for me no matter what, but the day that you are suppose to be supportive the most is the day that you let my expectations down the most. Just remembe this conversation when your birthday comes around. All you are going to get is a popcorn kernel and a gift card to Cici's."

I then hung up the phone and go back to playing with my cat.

I can't believe all of this. On my birthday! Really, Jade?

Did you actually want to hurt my feeling?

Cause if you are, the mission accomplished.

I then get a text from Joey about an hour later.

Joey (now)

Hey, wanna have a sleepover at your place tonight?

I wasn't even tempted to say no. He was then over in half an hour.

We talked and chatted over a bunch of stuff like recent YouTube videos and his upcoming career, and other things. The it was time to go to bed. I told him he could sleep in the bed with me, since I slept in his bed before. I cuddled into his arms and he fell asleep, snoring but not that much. I then grabbed my journal and wrote stuff about Joey in it like I❤Joey or Ms. Nina Graceffa or Mr. Joey Fury and other kinds of love things.

I then put the journal on the nightstand and go into the kitchen for a midnight snack.

I get a slice of pizza, warm it up in the microwave, and go sit back down in the bed. I slowly kiss Joey on his lips and go back to bed. I mean, once you kiss Joey Graceffa, you can't live without his lips.

The next morning, I woke up and got my journal and wrote more things about Joey on the same page, and in the middle of it, I put a big heart and on the inside I wrote "I Love Joey Graceffa".

Soon, Joey got up, and I hid my journal in one of my green suitcases so he won't find it. It turns out me and Joey have similar suitcases, isn't that strange?

We then went down to McDonald's to grab us some breakfast and Joey then left,. It was nice to have Joey as a guest, especially in my bed. When I went back to get my journal, I looked under my bed because that's where I put the journal. I then see a suit case that has the words Joseph G. spelled across the top of it. That means that I have his suitcase, no big deal.

i then start looking for my journal. It wasn't in there. I swear I put it in the suitcase that I put under the bed.

That could only mean one thing: Joey has my journal! All of my personal stuff is in the hands of my crush! What am I going to do!?

<❤Joey's POV❤>

I get home and go into my room. Spending the night at Nina's was a lot of fun, but it's always nice to get home and play with Hitch and be able to lay on my own bed for once every one million years.

I then start to unpack. When I open my suitcase, I see something strange.

There is nothing inside but a little book. Where are my clothes? I then get the book and look at the title.

"Naomi's Journal." This must be Nina's suitcase. I look inside of the journal and see all kinds of little doodles inside, and a few diary entries, but this is her business so I didnt even bother to read them.

I then come across the last page that she had wrote on. It has me and her name scribbled all across the page, and in the middle was a heart that had writing that said "I Love Joey Graceffa".

I can't believe this! Nina likes me?! I can't believe what I am seeing.

She feels the same way?! This is finally my chance.

I can finally date the girl of my dreams.

Nina is the girl I've always wanted; smart, funny, adventurous, active, great personality, etc. She is the best.

Now that I know that she likes me, do I ask her out? Or do I keep it a secret for a few years.

I love her, but I also love our friendship. I think she may feel the same way towards me. Well, at least that's what one of her entries says! I can skim through my books!

————-

Author's Note:

Hey, guys. Sorry for such a short chapter, but I wanted to speed things up a bit on my story. Im also going to be going somewhere soon, so I wanted to finish this chapter up and get this published for the day. So what do you think Joey will do? Will he ask Nina out or hide his feeling forever? Stay tuned to find out!

-MW153