Chapter 19

"She kissed you!?" Jade asked in total surprise on the phone.

"Yup. Not even a cheek kiss. Straight up on the lips." I replied to her comment.

"Wow. I apologize about my cousin's behavior and accept your decision if you wanna kick her out."

"No, no, no. She's fine. It was just a misunderstanding. She can stay."

"'Kay. But if she gets on your nerves, call me up and imma get her the f*** outta there."

"Um...okay then. Got to go. Bye girl."

"Baii!"

She then hung up the phone. I went into the living room to see that Joey was on his computer, editing a gaming video, Jackie was on her phone, and Sawyer was probably in his room. 

"Hey, Jo. When's dinner?" I ask while sitting next to him.

"Uh...I don't know. What do you want?" He answered.

"Taaaaccoooos..."I exclaimed with a big grin on my face.

"Okay, we'll order Sawyer to go get some!" He says with an evil smile on his face. 

We call Sawyer in to ask him to go get the tacos, and he was out of the house, which left me, Joey, and Jackie in the house. She was basically on her phone ever since the kissing incident. 

Since everyone else was busy and occupied with something, I decided to play Minecraft ever since Joey got me hooked on it with his gaming videos.

About thirty minutes later, Sawyer comes back with the tacos, so everyone huddled up into the kitchen to get our taco.

After dinner, Jackie went to go take a shower and Sawyer retreated to his room, so that left me and Joey in the living room together. We started talking about our future and what we're gonna do after he moves out and we go out on his own.

"Joey?" I request.

"Yea?" He answers.

"What about us having kids one day?"

"Um...we could. And I think they should have your cute nose."

"Haha. Or your beautiful gre-blu-...er...Just tell me! What color are your fricken eyes!?"

"Haha. They're grey."

"Ohhhh. Well, I hope they have your beautiful grey eyes. And your cool brown-blonde hair."

"It's not blonde. It's brown, but looks blonde because of the chemicals I use in it."

"Suuuurreeee."

"Shut up." He then hits me with a pillow.

"Stop, before Sawyer gets on us again!"

"Oh yea."

I get out my phone and check the time. 8:26. 

"Hey, Jackie. It's almost 8:30. You wanna go take a shower?" I ask her.

"Sure. Where's the bathroom?" She says while getting up.

I get up, take her to the bathroom, and tell her how to use the shower. When she closes the door, I run and jump onto of Joey. I then kiss him.

"What was that for!?" He yells and laughs.

"I don't know. You just make me jump for joy." I smile and go back to kissing him.

After we're done kissing, we begin to watch America's Next Top Model. When Jackie came out the shower, I went in next.

When the water got warm enough, I got in the shower and let the water rub against my skin, thinking about Joey's sadness when he saw me and Jackie kiss. He told me once before that he was going through depression, but he was seeing a therapist every other month.

What if he didn't forgive me? 

What if I hurt him forever? 

What if he physically forgives me, but mentally he still hates me? 

What if he attempted suicide?

That would break my heart if he was gone after a big understanding. I would be on my knees crying about my soulmate, my heart, and my love to be gone after one little kiss.

When I get out the shower, I put on my clothes and go back over to Joey who's on the couch.

"Hello, you!" He says while pulling me in for a kiss.

I wanted to see his arms. Armani is suicidal, too. When she got really sad at times, she would make cuts on her arms. I wanted to see if Joey would do the same. 

He released me from the kiss, and I held his hand. I tilted it over a bit and saw a few lines. I tilted it more. It looks like straight lines.

Oh, no! It can't be! I thought to myself. 

"Joey?" I say concretely.

"Yea?" He answers as he turns he head towards me.

"Do you cut?"

"Uh...no."

"Then what are these?" I put his arm up.

He began quiet. I heard him gulp.

"Okay, fine. I did use to cut. But this is before I met you. And that one time we fought about Vanessa, I did it twice. I never done it after that."

"Joey, you know you could've come to me at times like this. I would've helped you through this...together. I love you, and I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I know, and I love you too." He smiles at me.

After about an hour, Jackie is knocked out on the couch, so we decide it's time to go to bed.

Me and Joey get in the bed, my head again this chest and his arms across my back.

"Joey?"

"Hm?"

"Promise me you won't cut anymore. It's hard enough dealing with Armani's thoughts. I don't want you to have them too. I just...don't wanna lose you again. I love you...more than any of my other boyfriends."

"I love you too."

I then drift off to sleep in his loving arms. I was really worried about Joey. I just don't want him to be in as deep a hole as Armani was before my dad took her in. 

I hope for him to keep his promise.