Chapter 69(hehe)

August 20, 2014

~~~~~~~

That morning, I woke up to Chewie licking my cheek repeatedly.

"Hi, Chews! How you doing this morning?" I said as I picked him up and gave him a hug. I got him down from the bed and looked at Joey. He was still asleep. We just got our room decorated yesterday so I was still very happy with what they did. It was amazing.

I then got up and went to take a shower. I got out, changed into another emoji muscle shirt and sweatpants, and got Bryce out of his crib. He just learned how to sit up all by himself(isn't that what 3 month year olds do?) so he was already sitting up in his crib, crying because he was hungry.

"Hey baby. How you doing?" I said in a sweet voice as I picked him up and began to give him his bottle of milk. I then went downstairs to make his baby oatmeal when I saw David and Connor chatting in the living room.

"Hey Connor. Long time no see." I smiled while walking down the last of the steps.

"Oh, hey Nina. How's my little godson doing?" Connor said, getting off the couch and coming to give me a hug.

"Number one, you're not the godfather to Bryce, Sawyer is. Number two, he's great." I said, still had the grogginess in my voice. All of a sudden, I got a call in my back pocket. "I've gotta take this. Can you take him please?" I handed Bryce over to Connor and went outside to answer the call.

"Hello?" I answered the call, not even checking the caller id.

"Hey Nina. It's Alexa." The voice said.

"Oh, hey sis. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm moving down to LA!"

"What? That's awesome! Why are you moving down here?"

"Well, I just wanted to spend more time with my sister. I miss the old times when we hung out every weekend."

"And it's taken you almost five years for you to make that decision?"

"Yup."

I then paused. I knew what was really going on. "Who's the boy?"

"His name is Ricky. Ricky Dillon." I knew Ricky. Great kid. I wish O2L was still around for us to get even closer.

"Oh, you guys dating?"

"You could say that..he suggested I move to LA with him and I said okay. So..here I am..on the plane..waiting to get to LA."

"Wait, so how is your stuff getting there if you're om a plane?"

"The movers'll be there tomorrow at my new place."

"So, you have no bed, no furniture, no wifi, and no entertainment at your new apartment?"

"Absolutely correct..wait, I see where you're going with this.."

"Well, you've gotta stay the night at our place. We have a spare room for you if you want it."

"That's perfect Nina. You're the best sister ever! Gotta go, we're about to leave. Bye."

"Bye. I'll pick you up when you land."

"Okay. Love you!"

"Love you too!"

I then hung up the phone and went back inside.

"Thanks for holding Bryce for me, Connor." I said as I took Bryce back into my arms.

"No prob. Who was at the phone?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

"My sister. She just told me she's moving down to LA."

"That's awesome! Maybe I can meet her sometime."

"She also has a new boyfriend. He's a YouTube too."

"Which one? There's so many in LA."

"Let's just say, you might know him."

"Who, who!?"

"Ricky."

"At least he finally got a woman. Here I am, lonelier than ever."

"Awe, don't worry Connor. You'll find a man that makes you happy one day."(yes, Nina does know that Connor's gay)

"Yeah, in my dreams." We then both laughed and started to walk towards the kitchen. I made Bryce's oatmeal and started to feed it to him when joey finally came down the stairs.

"Good morning everyone!" Joey yelled as he started to walk over to me and the baby. He kissed Bryce on the forehead and me on the cheek.

"Hello, Joseph." Connor said while giving him  a hug. While they talked, Joey began to finish feeding Bryce while I made a bowl of cereal. When I got finished, I got a text from Jenny saying to come over to her house.

"Hey, Joey! Can you watch Bryce while I got to Jenny's house?" I yelled into the living room.

"Sure Nina!" He yelled back. I then finished my breakfast and went upstairs to change out of my pajamas.

I ended up changing into a white top with cut-shoulders, black leggings, black and gold flats, and a dark flower jacket. I then grabbed my keys, purse, and phone and was on my way to her house in my car.