Chapter 14

"Trevor!?!"

The boy then walked up to me and smiled evily.

"Yes, Nina. I am back. I love you so lets be back together again."

He then kissed me. I didn't enjoy it. I broke away and looked over at Joey. He was shocked at the fact that I was kissed right in his face.

"Nina, who is this?" Joey asked, mouth still wide open.

"This is Trevor, my abusive and heart-breaking ex-boyfriend." I responded.

"Nina, just shut up. I will never hurt you again, but you still have this little douchbag around, so I can't have you with me." Trevor explained.

"You shut up Trevot. I love Joey, and you can't stop me from loving him, no matter how much you try." I yell, then slap him across the face. He then touched his face.

"I know you know better than that, Nina." Trevor says then pulls out a knife. He then starts to charge towards me. Next thing I know, I am on the ground, bleeding near my stomach region. I then fall asleep, may not wake up.

I open my eyes. I am in a room. Joey is sitting next to me. He is crying. I wanna know what's wrong, so I pretend I'm still sleeping.

"Why not me? Why couldn't I have ran in front of the knif? Why did I just stand there? Why does she still love me? I'm such a douch, just letting her go like that. She should never forgive me. I'm a bad boyfriend." he says. He then comes over to my bed and holds my hand.

"Nina, if you are still in there, just know that I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I should have took the hit for you. I love you, and I never want you to get hurt after this. I will never forgive myself for not saving you. I love you."

He then kisses me. I think that it's time to show him in alive. I flutter my eyelashes open.

"Joey?" I whisper.

His eyes widened. "Nina, you're back!" Joey yells then hugs me. He goes in for another kiss, while I mess with his hair.

"Hey!" He yells. "You still love me?"

I stroke his cheek. "Of course, Joey. I can never stop loving you. You are the first thing I see when I wake up every morning. I will never in a million years stop loving you. One day, I also wanna see more of you running around the house." I respond.

I love Joey. I would never want anyone else other than him, not even Trevor. Trevor is the real douchbag, and not even he can get in between our love for each other.