Chapter 34

After about half an hour in the bathroom, I finally finished my hair, getting dressed, makeup, and accessories. I officially walked out the bathroom in my new blue dress with a pair of black shoes and my hair down with a clip on a bang.

"Omg, Nin! You look so adorbz!" Armani exclaimed while spinning me around.

"Thanks, Mani. You look cute too." I complimented.

"Thanks! So what are you gonna do about Joey?" 

"I'm already back together with him. I only come here sometimes when I think I need a break from him. He is cute, but can really get on your nerves."

"Alrighty then. What are you gonna name the baby?"

"Um...I don't know. Haven't really thought about it that much, truthfully. I'll think of something."

"But really, I like the name Nyielle Josephina Graceffa for a girl and Anthony David Graceffa for a boy."

"Aww. Those names are cute!"

"I know, I picked those names just in case I have a baby, but you can have them."

"Thanks."

Jenny and Jade ran into the hall looking cute, as yelling, "Did someone say baby names?"

"I like the names 

We then finished getting ready and drove to Joey and Sawyer's house to pick them up. We had Griffin's big mini van so I knew we were all able to fit in the car.

We drove onto the pavement of the apartment complex and got out the car. We went to the stairway onto our floor and go to the apartment.

"Who is it?" Sawyer's voice asked when Armani opened the door.

"Um..Mani, Nina, Griff, Jade, Jenny, and ..Baby Nyielle."

"That isn't the official baby name."

Sawyer then unlocked the door and let us fill in the apartment.

"Wait, Nina. You're pregnant!?"

"I thought I told you already Sawyer."

"NO!"

"Oh..well, yea. I'm pregnant."

"Cool. I have names. Harmony Fall Graceffa for a girl, and Landon Kendall Graceffa for a boy(author here, I ran outta names for the baby to have, so I'm making up names off the top of my head :3)."

"Awwe, I said Landon too!"

"Awwwwwww!" Jenny and Sawyer said at the same time.

"You too are just the sweetest couple." Armani stated.

"Yea, and the most likely to get on your nerves." I whispered.

"Hey!" Jenny yelled at me.

"I'm just kidding! I love you two." I said while giving them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"No kissing my boyfriend, Fury."

"Just being a friend, Sanchez."

"Whatever. Hey, where's Joey?" Jenny asked.

"Still getting ready. He'll be out in a second."

"Okay."

About a few minutes later, Joey finally came out his room looking very manly in a black and white tux.

"Nina, you look so beautiful." Joey said as he came over to hug me. 

"You don't look that bad yourself, Mister Graceffa." I then kissed him on the cheek and smiled.

"Great! You two are back together!" Jade yelled.

"Yea, and where's your boyfriend, Jade?" I asked sarcastically.

"At work..."

"Mmhm."

"Shut up!"

"Whatever. Let's just go to the restaurant already."

We then left the apartment and went to the mini van. We didn't have that much space so I ended up sitting in Joey's lap. Thank you Griffin's mom for only having six seats in your car!

We got to the restaurant, checked into our reservation, and went to our seats. We sat with Armani, Griffin, Jenny, Sawyer, Jade, me, then Joey.

Our waitress came over and asked us for something to drink. Joey was jokingly staring at her with passion in his eyes, so I slapped him on the arm when she left.

"Ouchy!" He screamed, laughing.

"Still trying to get me jealous, are you?"

"It was just a joke."

"I know." I then made a demonic face.

He then rolled his eyes and turned his head towards Sawyer.

A few minutes later, the waitress came back with our drinks and we then ordered our food. I got the cheese pizza with a side of French Fries and fruit salad.

"Y'know, Nina. I've been waiting all day to do this thing. But we had our fight and I couldn't do this. Now I figured it was either now or never with this."

He then got out of the booth and kneeled down on one knee.

"Naomi Renee Fury, you have been the greatest thing that has happened to me in these five months we have been together. With you being my best friend, us kissing at your birthday party, us officially getting together, you getting me out of my depression state, and best of all, our little bundle of joy. I couldn't ask for anything different than right now. And I figured I needed to ask you this."

I started to cry as he pulled a red box out of his left blazer pocket.

"Nina..."

He then started to tear up and I wiped the tear from his cheek.

"Thank you. Will you–"

He was then interrupted by the door slamming open and a man with a black mask and a gun in his hand coming into the restaurant.

"Everyone get down! This is a robbery!" The man yelled.

Everyone inside the restaurant did as the man told with Joey's arm around me and my hand on my stomach. This is most likely the worst proposal ever.

~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I have had this request ALOT and I finally think I am woman enough to do it. I have decided that if my book gets up to 850 reads then I will enter my book in the #Wattys2016 . But ONLY if my book gets up to 850 reads. If it gets up to 1k I will love you all so much. So tell your friends about my book and be sure to get those things you call reads UP. LETS WIN THAT AWARD! 

Too hype..

-MW153