Chapter 57

The next morning, I woke up and immediately checked the time. 9:12. I also saw I got a text from Meghan.

Meghansan 🍓(1hr ago):

Hey, Nina. I'm coming over to pick you up at 11 so we can get on the road. See you then, bye!

I guess I had a few more hours to myself until she came to pick me up then. I went into the kitchen and fixed me a Toaster Strudel to eat for breakfast. I put it in the toaster oven and let it stay there. As I went to turn on the TV, I heard a knock on my door.

I went to go answer it, and who do I see? Non other than Joey Graceffa.

"Hi, Joey." I said with a smile on my face.

"Hey, Nin. May I come in?" He asked and I let him in and he went to the couch and sat. I sat next to him as he held my hand and kissed me on my temple.

"What's up?" I asked when he got settled.

"Not much, up just wanted to get out of the hotel room for a little while and talk to me future wife for a little bit."

"Aww, you're too cute when you try to lie to me." I kissed his cheek. "Now, why are you really here?"

"Jenny and Sawyer got into a fight back at the hotel and I needed to get away from them for a little while."

"What?! What happened?!"

"Something about another girl or something."

I then went into the room and grabbed my phone. I typed in Jenny's number and began to call her.

"Hello?" She answered in a sober voice.

"Hey, what happened? Joey told me you and Sawyer got into a fight."

"He kissed Jade, Nina. And he didn't even tell me. I feel so hurt and heartbroken. I knew he was a douchebag, but I didn't know Jade would stick to his level."

"Oh my god, Jenny. And didn't you two just make up yesterday? How did you even find out?"

"Sawyer told me that they kissed last night after I left the party and Sawyer stayed back to help clean. Kaden saw it, and he's mad too."

"Well, I've gotta go. But I'll talk to you later."

"I guess since you're going out with Meghan today. Bye Nina."

"Bye." I then hung up the phone and turned my body towards Joey.

"Where are you and Meghan going today?" He asked me. I then went and sat back down next to me.

"Well, her brother that's not David got hit by a car and is in the hospital right now, and Meghan didn't wanna be alone while driving up there and her mom and all, so I asked if she wanted me to go with her and she said sure." I explained.

"Are you sure the baby can take all of that?"

"I'm sure he can."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." I then felt a gag reflex and immediately ran into the bathroom and threw up.

"Maybe not." I said in the middle of that process. Joey then came in and held my hair back, like usual.

After that, Joey asked me who was gonna go with Meghan now that I couldn't go. I then got an idea. "What are you doing today?" I asked.

"Not much. Just probably sitting around the house all day. Why?"

"How about you go with Meghan instead?"

"What, no! What about the thing between the two of us? She still doesn't forgive me about hurting you. I can't go."

"Please, Joey? PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEE??"

"Okay fine. Only because you look cute when you beg."

"Yay! I'll text Meghan and tell her right now."

I then took out my phone and started to text Meghan.

"Hey Meghan. Joey had a point and said that I shouldn't go with you since I'm pregnant. So, instead of me going is it alright if Joey goes with you instead?"

She texted me back immediately.

"Uhm..I guess it's okay. I understand that you couldn't come. I didn't think you'd be able to anyways when I really thought about it. He can come."

I then put my phone on the table and said, "I guess you're going with Meghan today then."

"Cool. And I promise, we will not get drunk again."

"Good. I don't need to loose my fiancé to a sweet fruit."

We then both laughed and Joey left to go pick up Meghan. For the rest of the day, I just played on my computer either watching YouTube videos, on Netflix, or on an old Minnecraft server I liked to mess around with. People have started to recognize that I was Joey's girlfriend and always wanted to ask me questions about me, our relationship, and our wedding. I answer them and make new friends.

After a while, I texted Jenny and asked her if she wanted to get dinner at a vegan restaurant or something. She said that was okay so we went to Urth Caffe and hung out a little bit. It's great to have a few of your best friends by your side when you really need it at the best time, just like I was there for Jenny when she needs it most.

She always knows when I'll be there for her, no matter what. And she will do then same. We love each other, and will always.