Introduction

I walk into Whole Foods in Los Angeles, California to get my cat, Sniffles, some cat food. Sniffles was only a few weeks old, so to be able to get her use to real cat food, I was feeding her baby food. I actually got the name "Sniffles" because the day I got her, she kept sniffling because she may have had a cold, but she really didn't; it was just a cat habit, like us humans do. When I came along the baby food aisle, I looked for some fruit and meat baby food so that she can grow up big and strong. I also found veggies baby food, and put about 10 each in my cart. 

I then went over to the frozen fruit aisle so that I could start eating healthier, so I was going to start drinking fruit smoothies along with my breakfast. When I saw strawberries, I went to grab the handle to the door when my eyes wandered and saw two men who had familiar face. My heart then reminded my brain, "You do know those faces! It's Joey Graceffa and Sawyer Hartman!" I was freaking out on the inside, but calm and cool on the outside. I then went up to then and intro myself. "Hi, I'm Nina! Don't mind introducing yourself because I already know who you are!"

"Well, hi, Nina!" Joey said in a very enthusiastic tone. He was always happy and peppy, and for that all of my friends thought he was gay. I always knew he wasn't, and I stuck with that as my story. Sawyer waved while emplying, "How ya doing?" I then asked for an autograph, got out my personal notebook, and let them both sign it. It was such an honor to be so close to such a big YouTube celebrity. 

After they signed my book, we all swapped phones and gave each other my number and they gave me theirs. I then said that I had to be going, and bought my goods and left the store. On my drive home, I got a notification on Instagram that I got two new followers. When I came to a stop light, I checked my app and looked at the notification.

@joeygraceffa has followed you

@sawyerhartman has followed you

I couldn't believe this. First, they sign my book. Then, they give me their numbers. Now, they're following me on my social media accounts?! This is the best day with my life. If I meet more celebrities like this, I might should stop being so lazy and go out more. Later on that night, I get a text from Joey.

"Hey. Did I get the right number?" he typed.

I then unlocked my phone to text him back and replied, "Hey, Joey. Yes, you did"

"Good, you know how I feel about stranger-dangers 😝" he responded in a funny way.

"Lol, I m a big fan of you. U don't know how lucky I am 2 have met u"

"Aw, that means a lot to me for you to say that!"

"Well, it means a lot 4 me 2 b talking to u"

"Lol, what are you doing?"

"Just feeding my cat Sniffles"

"O, well I'm eating me some chuckias, if u know what I'm saying"

"Lol, we all know how much you love your chicken"

We talked for hours and hours until I started to feel a bit sleepy.

"Hey, Joey. I'll talk 2 u in the morning. Feeling sleepy"

"Okay, I will see you tomorrow."

"May the odds be ever in your favor. Goodbye!"

"Lol, night"

"Gn"

As I put on my pajamas after my shower, I remembered in my mind how I met Joey, how long we talked, and all of our conversation. I love Joey, but I just can't let him know yet; we literally just met a few hours ago. I was going to wait a few years until I actually tell him. I love him, but I love our new friendship more. I don't want to let him go think about being my friend so quickly. I wish he would understand about how I feel. I love you so much, Joey Graceffa. Love.